33 ❀ INSTAGRAM + REAL LIFE

♥︎ jfoley, jeff

♥︎ jfoley, jeff.atkins, clayjensen and 567 others

emfoley forever grateful for you 😌

view all comments

montydlc she's so adorable

itshannahbaker i wanna smush her cheeks together

jessdavis tbh i want her pajamas

clayjensen ^ same though

brycewalker23 why is Sienna cooler than me and she's only a month old?

emfoley i wonder the same thing honestly brycewalker23

jeff.atkins

♥︎ jfoley, itshannahbaker, clayjensen and 487 others

jeff.atkins my thinking place 🌴

view all comments

clayjensen your emoji is wrong

clayjensen it's bothering me

itshannahbaker better be thinking about talking to em 🐸☕️

zachdempz put the tea away itshannahbaker

itshannahbaker what's the fun in that? zachdempz

jessdavis i need a pair of your shoes

jeff.atkins do it, we can match jessdavis

jessdavis you're such a girl

I scrolled through my phone, Sienna sleeping in my arms

I scrolled through my phone, Sienna sleeping in my arms. I locked my phone, getting up slowly, gently putting Sienna in her swing. I was just about to get a drink when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I ignored it. I grabbed a water bottle, taking a few sips. The doorbell rang again.

I went to the door and slowly opened it, I'm greeted by the one person who I wanted to hear from: Jeff. I smiled, unlocking the glass door.

"Hey," Jeff says, his hands deep in his pockets.

"Hey," I hummed, relieved that he showed up out of the blue.

"Listen, I'm sorry for calling you horrible names and accusing you of stuff like that. I think it all took me by surprise. I really don't keep in touch with my exes because I never really understood how people do it. But I'm glad you're able to have that friendship with them. I over-"

"I'm going to be honest with you." I said, cutting him off.

He shut up, looking at me with his blue eyes.

"The whole reason I was texting Jake was because he works at Yankee Stadium. For your birthday, I got us plane tickets to New York and while we were there, I was going to take you to a game. I wanted him to help me get good seats for you. Ever since Sienna and even before then, I only had eyes for you."

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. It's a really bade habit of mine and I'm trying to break it. I've missed you both so much." Jeff murmured, gently placing a kiss to my forehead. "So where is she?"

"She's in her swing asleep. But I think she'd rather be snuggling with her dad."