!Peter X Reader: The short end of the stick!

Pairing: Peter Schuyler X Y/N L/N
Prompts: kaBOOMhamilton
Request: 10. Me jealous? Not in a million years...
Warnings: Prepare to get angry at the Schuyler brothers a second time.
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

_____________________________________________________________________

(Because you and I both like party settings)

Y/N's P.O.V

You're invited to this year's Winter ball
Hosted by the Schuyler family
From 7 pm - 5 am

I read on a letter as my mom and dad looked very excited. "Ma, pa, I don't like dresses or balls." I said as I looked from the letter to them. "It's for max 10 hours Y/N, calm down." My mother said as I sighed. "Plus, maybe it's time you get to meet my friend, Philadelphia's, sons." My mother added. "Eh...Can't I die alone?" I asked as my mother sighed and shook her head.

"I mean it's easier. I hate talking to people." I said as my mom nodded. "Dear, you're 18 that means that you need to get a man." My father said. "Why was that again?" I asked as they both sighed. "Because you need to carry the baby and after a certain age your eggs get old and may not be able to make a kid." My mother explained for the 10 000th time.

"Is that my soul purpose?" I asked as they looked at each other for an answer. "No but it's a big deal in your life." My dad explained as I nodded. "Okay..." I answered. "Now go and find a dress." My mother said as I headed upstairs.

I opened my closet and grabbed something that wouldn't stand out since I didn't feel like standing out. It was 

I ran back downstairs, into the carriage that was outside it and we were off to the mansion of the Schuylers

I ran back downstairs, into the carriage that was outside it and we were off to the mansion of the Schuylers. We stepped out and entered the mansion after we arrived. "You know Y/N, a smile stands you so much better than a frown." My mother implied as I looked at her. "Mom, a frown is my face when it's resting." I complained as she looked back in front of herself.

"M/N!!! GUUUUURRRRLLL IS THAT YOU?!" I heard when a woman with a white dress with floral design came running in and tackled my mother in a hug. "Philadelphia get off me!" My mother yelped as the woman laughed. She did get off and helped my mom get up. 

"M/N I've been looking for you all over, how long has it been 10 no 12 years?" The woman cheered. "Yeah it's been awhile, but you were never free and it never worked out." My mom cried in fake tears. They both laughed at each other while me, dad and which I presumed to be the husband were stood on the side.  

"They haven't changed." My dad cringed at the man. "What did you expect?" The husband said. When the two finally had done their welcoming they turned back to us. "Y/N, sweet heart you have grown!" The woman said. "Oh my name of course! My name is Philadelphia Schuyler and that's my husband Charleton Schuyler." She quickly added.