Program for future chapters (Please read)

My dearest, readers

So, I had bought this notebook for my book in the end of the summer to write down all things related to this book and honestly...Its filling up very nicely. So, I have a lot of requests and I'll share them with you so you can see what I'm working with.

1. Part 2 of Philip X Reader family issues (My first fanfiction)

2. Part 2 of John X !Dying! Reader Spy AU (Which many people liked)

3. Philip X !Cancer! Reader

4. Part 3 and 4 of John X Reader cute couple fight

5. (Being decided on) X Reader with prompt 27. SUN! MY ONLY WEAKNESS! (If you want to suggest anything you can)

6. Philip X Reader with prompt 3.STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER HAMILTON!!!

7. James Reynolds X Reader with prompt 1. I don't like you, I love you.

And

8. I had this one with Thomas helping the reader after she's being abused by someone. (I'm not gonna tell who it is yet..) But I'm not sure when to work on that one. I still need to finish all these ones and then I will fit it in. Or I'll do it sooner. 

Which ones do you like? Just asking. I'm making my writing schedule because I need that now. I need to keep my homework and writing out each others butt.

From your probably not favorite author

Amberiso