Chapter 6

I dedicate this chapter to FujoshiMax . You're the first person to vote for this story. You made my day!

Tyler's POV

"Breath pet. Close your eyes, breath and relax", Master said soothingly.

We were in his playroom at his house. It's been a few weeks since I started my training and today was the day Master tested my stamina as well as my ability to obey orders. Only I was too strung tight and nervous.

I closed my eyes behind the blindfold and relaxed my muscles.

"That's it pet", Master said. I used my sense of hearing and tried to figure out where he was in the room.

I gasped as I felt the flogger caress my skin. I was currently tied up. My hands were tied to a rope connected to the ceiling.

I felt the light sting of the flogger before my skin tingled with sensation and pleasure.

"Oh", I moaned as Master struck me again.

"You are not to cum pet", Master said as he gently swatted my leg.

Master stepped away from me. I missed the heat of his body and the tingles I felt whenever he slightly brushed against me.

"Now pet I'm going to insert a vibrator inside of you and you are not to cum. If you do I will punish you. If you don't you get a sweet reward", Master purred as I heard his footsteps walk away from me.

I heard Master pick something up from a table and walk back to me.

"So beautiful", Master said as he ran a hand down my back and grab a hold of my ass cheeks.

I moaned as Master parted my cheeks and ran a finger down my crack massaging my hole gently.

"So pretty pet", Master groaned as my hole clenched and kissed his fingertip.

Master removed his hand and switched on the vibrator. He ran it up my crack unexpectedly and I jerked.

"Stay still pet", Master scolded gently. I breathed and stayed still.

Master lubed up three fingers and shoved them into me roughly.

"Oh God", I moaned loudly. Master knew I loved being handled roughly.

Master started f*cking me with the three fingers he had in me.

"I'm going to put the vibrator in you now. Push out for me beautiful", Master said as I did what he asked.

I pushed out and the vibrator slipped inside of me with a pop. Master switched it to the highest setting and slapped my left butt cheek.

"Master!", I half moaned half gasped as his action moved the vibrator inside of me causing it to rub against my walls in just the right way.

Master stepped away from me again and I heard his steps head in the direction of the table.

"Ahh", I moaned when I felt the sting of the flogger as it struck my thighs.

"Remember pet you are not to cum", Master reminded me when he saw pre cum leaking out of my c*ck and hit the floor. My cock was so hard it was almost painful.

"Y-yes Master", I stuttered as Masted flogged me again and the vibrator moved hitting my prostate and causing blissful sensations to run through me.

Master continued this pleasurable torture for the next hour. Master would stroke me and then let me go when he felt me swell. Master would flog me and twirl the vibrator inside of me or f*ck me with it and then step back and let me cool down before starting the process all over again.

"You've pleased me greatly pet. You get a reward", Master purred as he pulled the vibrator almost all the way out and slammed it back into me stabbing my prostate.

"Cum now pet!", Master commanded me and I threw my head back as cum burst out of my c*ck.

"Master", I moaned as he caught me. My legs felt like jelly and I was flying high in subspace.

"Stunning. You're a stunning sight to see when you cum my beautiful angel. You've pleased me very much", Master whispered in my ear as he removed the rope that held me up. I felt my chest puff out in pride knowing that Master was pleased with me.

Master slipped the blindfold off and carried me bridal style out of the room. I just snuggled close to his chest and closed my eyes.

I felt Master lay me down on a bed and kiss my forehead gently.
I smiled drunkenly and savoured the feeling of his lips on me.

Master got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I felt my eyes get heavy and I closed them. Before I knew it I was sleeping.

"... come back to me pet. Open your beautiful eyes. Come on pet", Master purred as he ran his hands gently through my hair.

I smiled at Master and looked into his beautiful green brown eyes that made me think of a forest.

"Come pet. You haven't eaten since breakfast and lunch just passed", Master said as he helped me sit up and reached for a bowl of fruit that he placed on the nightstand. He fed me bits and pieces of pineapples, strawberries, grapes and apple slices. I fed him some as well and Master just chuckled and let me have my way. He let me sip on some water while we talked about about anything under the sun.

It was one of my favourite moments. I love that we can sit and talk about anything and we had a lot in common. Master would let loose and tell jokes and act all goofy.

He was perfect for me.

"What's with the look pet?", Madter asked me smiling at me fondly.

"You're perfect", I blurted out and blushed a deep red. I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment at blurting out such a thing.

"I'm glad you think so. You're perfect too", He said lifting my chin up with a finger.

He leaned closer as did I and our lips met softly. Master hauled me into his lap and ravished my mouth. He struck his tongue in my mouth and sucked on my own. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my hips gently.

We pulled away from each other when we needed to breath in air.

"Me haces sentir cosas que nunca he sentido por nadie antes y me aterroriza mascota", Master said as he pressed his forehead against mine and looked deep into my eyes.
(You make me feel thing's I've never felt for anyone before and it terrifies me pet)

"Master what did you say?", I asked confused. It sounded like Spanish.

"It's in Spanish pet. I will tell you in time. Come, let's get you cleaned up. You can soak in the tub and we can order pizza and watch a movie", Master said as he climbed off the bed an picked me up bridal style. I just giggled and snuggled into his chest.

Master has kissed me before but he has never kissed me so passionately as he did today.

Lord help me, I'm falling in love with this man.