Epilogue

This is the last chapter of the book! I'd like to say thank you to everyone that read my book, voted and commented. I can't express how happy I feel when someone says they enjoyed the story. So this is to all of my readers. Thank you!
-Sophia

Seven years later...

Tyler's POV

"Master are you ready? Everyone is on their way", I asked walking upstairs and towards the bedroom.

I just finished placing the platters into the warmer and fixed a stray serviette.

"Yes baby. Mind helping me with this hubby?", He asked holding up his tie as he smiled at me.

"Ofcourse not", I said walking over to him and taking the tie from him. I placed it around his neck and tied the knot as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Are you ever going to learn how to tie one yourself?", I asked once I was done. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me tighter.

"Nope. I like when you do it. It gives me a reason to touch you",he said winking at me.

I laughed and stood on tip toes to kiss him softly.

"How did I ever get so lucky?", I asked against his lips.

"I'm the one that got lucky", He said smiling against my lips.

"My husband is the best", He said kissing my hair softly.

"I love you baby", He said kissing my forehead, his lips lingering.

"I love you too", I said leaning back to look at him.

He leaned forward to kiss me again when the bell rang. He sighed and I chuckled at him.

"I think they know when I'm going to kiss you or make love to you because every time we so much as hold each other, someone phones or comes calling. I swear they have camera's in this house", He said chuckling.

It was so true, once Chris called 5 times because Master was ignoring his call. We were busy! Master had me tied to the St Andrews Cross in the playroom and was pushing me to my limits.

Or another time when Allison wanted to surprise us so she unexpectedly came to visit. She came in without knocking and got an eyeful of me riding Master.

I was mortified but we agreed never to speak of it again.

"Come on Master", I said chuckling before I removed my arms from around his neck and stepped back. 

"Let's get this over and done with so I can get you alone again", He said winking at me.

"You say that now", I said chuckling. My Master always said he couldn't wait for his family to leave but he loved them all very much.

We lost Dad two years ago to a sudden heart attack and we were all heartbroken. Dad accepted each of us as his son's and was always there for us when we needed advice or someone to talk to.

It was a rough time for everyone but we all pulled through. We all missed him dearly but life moves on. We honor and remember our loved ones by treasuring the memories of the times we shared together and by living because that's what they would've wanted. Us to live our lives and experience all that life has to offer. They have lived their life and we have to live ours. It's the cycle of life.

We walked downstairs and towards the front door. Master opened the door to Mum and Allison.

"Merry Christmas!", Allison said hugging both of us.