Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to Laneyenglish. Thank you for all the comments and votes. It means a lot to me♡
-Sophia

Tyler's POV

"Wear this under your suit", Master said handing me a pair of black lace shorts and a vibrator.

I blushed and took the items from him.

"Thank you Master", I said smiling at him. He kissed me on the cheek softly and turned to walk out of the room.

"Master are you not going to shower with me?", I asked in confusion. We always showered together.

"No babe. I've got something to take care of. You go shower and get dressed", Master said blowing me a kiss before he walked out of the room.

I bit my lip and tried to contain my smile. I love that man so much.

I used the enema kit to clean myself and hopped into the shower. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and cleaned my body. I toweled myself dry and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer and climbed onto the bed.

I slicked one finger up and lay my feet flat on the bed. I moved my finger down to my hole and start messaging it.

I moaned and imagined it was Master's fingers. I pushed two fingers in and scissored myself.

"Oh pet, what a delightful sight you make", Master said and I opened my eyes to see him leaning against the doorway.

"Push another finger into yourself baby", Master commanded as he walked over and kneeled at the foot of the bed.

I moaned and pushed a third finger in. I pushed my fingers in deeper and started f*cking myself on them.

"Stop", Master said and I groaned but stopped and raised my head to look down at him.

"Push the vibrator in and then go wash your hands. No playing with yourself", Master said before he stood up and leaned forward to place a soft kiss on my thigh.

I did as I was told and pushed the vibrator in after slicking it up with lube. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom to wash my hands and legs to get rid of the lube I messed.

"Get dressed baby. I'll be out in another 20 minutes or so", Master said walking into the bathroom and pulling his shirt off.

I pulled on the black lace shorts and black suit. I tied the sleek thin tie and styled my hair. I sprayed some cologne on and stepped into my shoes. I snapped my collar on and stepped back to admire myself in the mirror.

I was wondering why Master made me pack a suit to a holiday resort. We're going out to this 5 star restaurant with Mum and Dad, Dave told us to call him Dad. Yep, James and Peter too.

James admitted they didn't have parents when Mum asked how they're doing. She felt sorry for them and insisted they call her Mum. She said she's always wanted lot's of children.

While I waited for Master I thought of the events that happened in the past week, Chris is bisexual and met this pretty little twink, Benjamin, the third night here and they hit it off right away. He was shy and adorable. He's incredible, he's a nurse and a real people person. Even though they've just met, Chris and Ben make a perfect couple. The chemistry between them is like fireworks and Ben lives only an hour away from us.

Allison is a little heart broken because she's been dating her ex for almost two years and he's been cheating on her for half of it. Asshole. We're all there for her and she's doing well and having a blast at this resort.