Chapter 17

Two updates in less than an hour? You're welcome
-Sophia

Tyler's POV

"I had a great time. Thank you for inviting me", I said hugging Liana at the door. We had dinner together and talked afterwards. I truly enjoyed myself.

"The pleasure is all ours. It was lovely meeting you. You must come spend time with us tomorrow on the beach and meet Allison", Mum said hugging me back.

I hugged Dave and Chris too and Master said we will spend time together.

We waved at them one last time before we started our journey back to our little cottage.

"They loved you, see you were worrying for nothing", Master said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Your family is amazing", I said smiling into the night.

"Our family baby. You're my boyfriend and Mum already considers you as her son. She told you to call her Mum. You're family now", Master said kissing my forehead.

Master's hand that was around my shoulder slipped down and into the back of my shorts. Master's fingers rested above my crack. I was shocked, I mean we were in public! Not that anyone was around but still.

My breath came out faster and I hid my face in his bicep. I wanted Master to move his hand just a little bit, to move him closer to my hole and play with me.

I almost moaned when Master's hand did just that. He slid his index finger down my crack and rested against my hole. I clenched my hole and moaned softly when Master started to massage my hole.

My c*ck was hard and dripping precum in my shorts.

We reached our house and we walked up to the door. Master continued to play with me as he unlocked the door and pulled me inside.

"Drop your shorts and turn to face the door", Master ordered once we stepped inside. Master pulled his hand out of my shorts and walked into the lounge where our bags were.

I eagerly dropped my shorts and kicked them off. I turned to face the front door and took deep breaths to calm myself.

I heard Master come back and I eagerly thrust my ass out for him to play with me.

"Simply exquisite", Master said as I turned my head and looked over at him. He was kneeling behind me and holding a bottle of lube in his hand.

Master set the bottle of lube down and I felt his hands grab my ass. He pulled the cheeks apart and I shivered in anticipation.

I threw my head back and moaned when Master ran his tongue across my hole.

Master licked and sucked my hole before he used his thumbs to loosen me. Master removed one hand as he continued to run his tongue across my hole.

Master removed his tongue and I felt his lubed up finger slip inside of me. I moaned and thrust my ass out in clear invitation to do more.

Master chuckled but I didn't care. I wanted him.

Master slipped a second finger inside of me before he curled his fingers and I jumped as he scraped my prostate.

"That's the spot huh baby? I'm going to spend hours hitting that pleasure button till you can't do anything else but cum and scream my name", Master purred as he added a third finger and jabbed my prostrate.

I pushed back and wiggled my ass at him.

"Please Master. I want you", I moaned out as my fingers curled against the door.