Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to LazySide because I enjoyed your story time 😂😂😂

Tyler's POV

I'm being a naughty boy because I'm horny for Master.

It's been two weeks since Master and I got back together and it's been the best time ever. Master and I are even more closer and Master is more open and playful. I've grown to love Master's playful side just like his serious side and the side that gets me all hot and bothered was when he was in Dom mode.

But he hasn't played with me since before we broke up. Try going from having hot, hard sex and playtimes to having none at all. It's making me go nuts!

Plus Master does whatever he can do to tempt me. He would walk around shirtless, flexing those delicious muscles at me. He even wore this white shirt to wash the car only to get wet and take it off and go about his business knowing damn well it's always been a fantasy of mine and that I would be watching from the window.

Then just yesterday he jerked off while I watched him and my entire body felt on fire. So I hatched a plan. I was going to be naughty and have my Master punish me and then f*ck me into the stratosphere.

When he left for work this morning I went into the playroom to get what I needed. I picked out an 8 inch vibrator and a flogger. I loved getting flogged, I can cum just by being flogged.

I also made sure to grab one of my favorite lace booty shorts. It matched the colour of my eyes. I also picked up one of Master's favorites, a pair of leather handcuffs.

I walked into the bathroom to get ready for my man.

An hour later, I was clean inside and out. I was smelling like citrus fruit and my hair was styled to look like I just had sex. I made sure to put some eyeliner on and some coloured lipice.

With every movement I made, the vibrator inside of me also moved. I was wearing the lace booty shorts under my loose sweatpants and one of Master's shirts. I wanted to wear something easy to get out of.

The bakery was closed today because it was a religious holiday for some of my workers and I saw it as an opportunity to get my Master to f*ck me. I'm an entrepreneur, I see opportunities, I take it.

Another fantasy I've always wanted to try out was office sex. Hence this scheme.

I switched off all unnecessary appliances and closed the windows. I locked the door after me and I was on the road.

The station was about 10 minutes drive from Master's home.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked in, trying not to walk funny. The vibrator was rubbing my walls in all the right places.

I walked upto the reception desk and smiled at the lady behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for Marco Williams. Can you please tell me where his office is?", I asked her. I haven't really been in Master's office before.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware he was expecting visitors. I'll just call his office", She said picking up the phone on her desk.

"I'm his boyfriend and I thought I'd surprise him today. Is...", I was cut off when I heard someone call my name.

"Tyler? I didn't know you were here. I just came from Marco's office", Chris said coming to a stop in front of me. I met him about a week ago, and I could never thank him enough. He was so different from Master, he was always making jokes and teasing Master. I liked him a lot and we got along great, much to Master's pleasure.