Chapter 9

Marco's POV

I opened my eyes to the blinding light from the open curtains. We must have forgot to close them in our sexy escapade.

I tried to shift and turn away from the sunlight but my sweet boy had his head on my chest. My right arm was numb because he rested on it but I couldn't care less. Our legs were tangled together under the sheets and my other hand held his.

I smiled and let go of his hand to brush his bangs out of his face to gaze at his angelic beauty. I leaned forward to brush a soft kiss on his forehead and Tyler only wiggled closer to me.

I leaned back and just stared at him. He was so pretty, so fragile and angelic. He was my Angel, MINE.

It scared me how much I felt for him. He doesn't know how amazing and stunning he is. To me he is like rain that comes after a drought, sunshine after a storm and peace after war.

And it terrified me. I never had such strong feelings for anyone before. I was in love once but what I felt for him is nothing compared to what I feel for Tyler.

I thought he was strong, strong a enough to overcome his obstacle, to be my love, my pet for eternity. But he wasn't. He left and I was lost.

I was brought out of my past when Tyler moved and opened those pretty blue eyes of his that always made me feel I was looking into the ocean, clean water that ran for miles.

"Hey", He said softly before his cheeks tinted a pink.

"After last night or should I say this morning and all that we've done, you shouldn't be blushing", I teased him as I caressed his cheek with the tip of my thumb.

His cheeks tinted a shade darker and he dropped his head to hide his blush. I just chuckled and let him be.

"Do you want to soak in the tub angel?", I asked and nudged him out of his hiding spot inbetween my neck and shoulder.

"Yes please", He said groaning at the thought of taking a relaxing soak in the tub.

His groan made my c*ck twitch in remembrance of all the groans of delight he made whenever I did something erotic to his sexy body.

"Go take a soak and I'll make us some pancakes, whip cream and strawberries", I said and he nodded turning over to stretch.

I got out of bed stretching and I made sure to flex my muscles. I could feel my baby's gaze on me and I wanted to make him blush. He looked so edible when he did. It made me want to do naughty things to him.

I peaked over at him and sure enough he was blushing. I smirked and he turned to look at me, he saw my smirk and scowled.

"Naughty Master", He mumbled under his breath but I heard him and I chuckled.

"You my pet, are too cute for words. Let me just go to the toilet and brush my teeth and then you can go", I said and he nodded.

I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and finished my business.

I walked out to see my pet struggling to get out of bed. I wanted to puff my chest out in pride knowing I f*cked him so good he can't sit properly nor can he walk.

"Here baby let me help", I said walking over to him and scooped him up bridal style. He just giggled and snuggled into my chest.

I liked hearing him giggle, it sounded like music.

I walked into the bathroom and headed towards the bathtub. I set my pet on my knees while I filled the tub with water and set the jets.

Once the water was warm enough I laid my pet down. He groaned when the water touched his sore arse and I willed myself not to think other things. With Tyler I'm always ready to go which hasn't happened before.