Chapter 2 - Drama at the carnival and making him feel human.

Ally's POV;

There was light upon my closed eyelids, urging me to open them. And when I did, I backed away from the sunlight and rubbed the nape of my neck. What had happened last night? My neck was throbbing with pain and my eyes were extra sensitive to the light.

Within moments last night came rushing back to me, Katherine coming inside my window, the message she wanted me to tell Stefan and Damon, then her blood rushing down my throat and my neck being snapped underneath her hands.

I gasped in horror, I was in transition? No, no, no. I couldn't be. I didn't want this. Ever.

I stumbled over to my mirror and looked straight into my blue eyes, they seemed the same. I rubbed my neck, still feeling sore and sensitive in that spot. I weirdly felt no burning in my throat, no strong desire for anything.

I just wanted to know what was wrong with me. Was I still human? Was I in transition? I died? Did I come back to life as human? If it's any of them I hope I just came back as myself. I don't want to be a vampire, ever.

I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears of upset and weakness, I couldn't do anything about this, I couldn't leave, the sun was too bright. I crawled across the floor and sat in the corner of my room, thinking of what to do. What could I do?

I couldn't stay here all day, Caroline needed me to help with the small carnival at school. I couldn't stay here until nighttime. I grabbed my phone, scrolling through the contacts to Stefan, knowing he would help me. I didn't want Damon to find out then go and get himself killed by Katherine.

I sent a text message to Stefan, it read; Katherine came to see me last night, I don't know whats wrong with me, she's done something. Please come over.

I threw my phone across the room in frustration before leaning against the wall, away from the rays of sunlight shining through my drawn curtains. As I hid in the shadows I wrapped my arms around my legs and hid my face in them, feeling nautious about what Stefan would come round and figure out.

Within moments I heard the front door from downstairs burst open, and before I could even raise my head, Stefan burst through my bedroom door and yelled "Ally!" I looked up slowly and mumbled "I'm here." He looked down at me, worry and concern all over his face.

He knelt down infront of me and asked "What happened?" I thought for a moment then muttered "She came here last night, she got inside the house because it belonged to my mom so anyone could come inside. Then she told me to tell you and Damon, game on. She fed me her blood then I think she snapped my neck. I'm so confused, please tell me i'm not in transition, please."

Stefan took my face in his hands and searched my eyes for signs of anything. He frowned in confusion and mumbled "You're fine. But you said she killed you? How are you still human?"

I felt my eyes light up with happiness as I asked "I'm still human?"

Stefan nodded and muttered with a smile "You're fine." I burst into tears of happiness as Stefan pulled me up and into his embrace, I hugged him close and whispered gratefully "Thankyou." He shook his head and whispered "I'm so sorry she did this to you, I know you're fine, but she will pay Ally, I promise." I nodded and hugged him tight, thankful that Stefan had gave me the good news.

I pulled away from him as he paced back and forth and said "What happened to you has never happened before. It's never been known for a human to be fed blood then killed to just awake a human again. There's something different about you. I'm going to have to call Damon and Elena, get them round here to help figure this whole thing out."