Chapter 8 - Kidnapped and Confessions.

~Damon's POV;~

I stood in Caroline's room, aggrovated at the fact Tyler killed someone last night, now that means he'll be a werewolf by the next full moon, great.

Caroline explained "So, Tyler pushed Sarah away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head. Then I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident." I frowned with confusion and muttered "Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy is a tool."

Caroline started to put on her boots as she muttered "Well gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can’t answer and do you really think it’s a good idea for him to tell his mom he’s a werewolf?" I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Well, no." Caroline paced across her bedroom getting ready for what looked like school as I asked "Where's your mom?"

She gathered her bag and keys and answered "Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet." I smirked and teased "Ah, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic." I chuckled to myself then asked seriously "Wait, did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?" Caroline shrugged and mumbled "They were more gold with amber highlights." I frowned with worry and muttered "Oh."

Caroline stopped pacing and asked with concern "Can he turn into a wolf now?" I folded my arms across my chest and answered "Only on a full moon but now he has crazy strength and who knows what else." I looked at the ceiling and wondered how much Mason told him.

I looked down at Caroline and asked "Does he know about us?" I waited for Caroline's answer but she was in another world, texting someone, completely oblivious to the question I just asked. I snapped impatiently "Hey! What did you tell him?" Caroline looked up at me and said "Nothing, really. I don't think he knows much of anything-" She walked past me and towards the front door as she continued "He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kinda bad for him."

I turned around and called over to her "He's gotta know something." Caroline called back "Alright, i'll ask him." I zoomed ahead to stand infront of her path and snapped "No, you won't Caroline! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend! Do you understand me?" Caroline mumbled with fright "I understand. I'm late for school."

My serious expression faded away as I patted her shoulder and muttered "Right." I opened the door and said to her "If you want to drop the hint to your mom that Aimee's body's at the bottom of the rivine with a cracked spine, might save your mom some time."

I smirked and held the door open for her as she gulped and nervously walked out of the front door, as I then walked out too.

~Stefan's POV;~

I slammed my locker door shut and turned to see Jeremy walking over. I said with a small smile "Hey, Jeremy."

Jeremy walked alongside me and muttered "Look, Elena’s got to let me know if I’m supposed to cover for her. Jenna’s cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." I frowned with confusion and asked "What are you talking about?" Jeremy answered with a smile "You and Elena. Look, i'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..."

I frowned with concern and interrupted him "Wait, wait. We're not back together." Jeremy asked with confusion "Wait, she didn't stay at your place last night?" I shook my head and answered "No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn’t sleep over."

Jeremy sighed and said "Cause her bed hadn't been slept in, Ally seems to be absent too. I knocked for her this morning and her dad said she didn't come home last night, and that he thought she stayed with Elena. Mrs Lockwood said that Elena's car was still in the driveway. Where are they?" I frowned with concern and felt worry flood through me, I couldn't answer Jeremy's question, I had no idea where they were. But I had a feeling it wasn't good.