12. Happy?

Another month passed by and the results for the mock exams is out.

"Oh that smart ass girl strikes again I see" Haeyoung's friends teases her again as her results for this exam is superb yet again.

Haeyoung stayed at rank 2 again, it really is hard to beat SeokWoo that's for sure.

While Yeeun rank 6, Tzuyu 7, Jisoo 8, Sooyoung 12, Gogo 15, Eunha 20, Coco 25 and Jaehae 129.

"Goshh! Stop being so clever will ya?" Yeeun hug her from behind as they all walk out the hall together.

"Haeyoung-ah" Haeyoung and the other girls stop their track as the class president approaches them.

"You did a great job being consistent. Congrats!" The boy says, clearly being sarcastic at how she failed to beat him yet again.

"Alright, alright I guess I will never beat you. And congrats for getting your name closer and closer to be written in my death note I'd say?" Haeyoung jokes and the boy got both his palms out and waves them around while laughing. Indicating that she shouldn't write his name just before walking away.

"Awhh you're so lucky~" Trails Coco. Probably the whole class already knew that she has one of the biggest crush on the class president.

They walk together to their class

"Haehae-ah!" A deep yet sweet voice calls from somewhere around the corridor.

It's Taehyung who scored up to rank 10 from 17 after all her "classes" with Haeyoung. He's an intelligent boy but lacks in Mathematics and Science. However, ever since he start having private lesson with Haeyoung, he has gotten a lot better and the both of them also has been getting closer to each other.

His yell is somewhat so loud that almost everyone on the corridor who are happy or sad looking at their results suddenly paid attention to them.

"I have something to give to you" The boy say with a mischievous yet cute but also weird smile as the both groups gets nearer.

"What is it?" The girl ask which is also the exact same question that is in the other girls' mind and the 6 boys who was walking with Taehyung.

He then pull out a small blue Swarovski box from his pocket after struggling a little to get it out

"Here" Taehyung open the box, revealing a gorgeous white necklace with charms in the shape of two swans.

"Ow" J-hope exclaim out of shock after Taehyung tap the box on his tummy indicating him to take it after Taehyung is done removing the necklace from the box

"I-" The girl is stunned by what's currently happening. So are her friends. And the boy's friends. And all the other people who are close by.

"This is just as a thank you for all the nights we've spent together" The boy smile sweetly.

Gasps can be heard as the boy took a step ahead towards the girl.

"Can you guys..." The boy gestures to the girl's friends after he opened the latch on the necklace, getting ready to put it on her and they all hurriedly scattered around after taking a moment to process it all.

Shivers run down the girl's spine as she feel Taehyung's fingers softly sliding against her neck while he move her hair aside.

"V, I-" The girl is mesmerized by the necklace. No boys has ever given her anything that felt so special like this before. Especially a jewelry.

"Do you like it? I know this isn't much but...I didn't tell my mom that I'm buying this so I used my own allowance and you know I couldn't-"

"I love it, V" The girl proceeds to hug the boy, making everybody's jaw drop on the floor.

Shock and shyness filled the boy but he finally give in and wrap his arms around her, earning themselves cheers and claps.

****
(A/N)

AJSLKHAGDHSJ OK I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Sorry for the cringe on this I don't know if I should continue this book or not hehe