21. An act of anger

"It's Jungkook wasn't it?" His voice goes as deep as the ocean. His facial expression was difficult to read. He's mad, but puzzled at the same time.

Right after I came out of the healthroom, V took my hand and lead me to our class. Joohyuk was nowhere to be seen. Neither do Jungkook. I know him. I know Joohyuk very well. If he could straight away punch Jungkook to let me go, he might just be beating Jungkook to pieces by now. But why would he? Why do he suddenly cared about me after he broke my heart just to mess with my feelings again?

"Answer me" his groan cuts me off the thought. I've never seen him like this. He was always the cheerful, funny V. This side is a whole another side of him. It's like the realms of day and night.

I stayed silent. I can't seem to arrange an actual sentence. I'm worried of how he'd react. Or if he would trust me.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO PROTECT HIM?!" he bite his lip right then, as if it wasn't his intention to yell at me.

"V..." I grab a hold of his hand but he quickly pulls away from my grip and continue to walk towards the stairs while running his hand through his hair.

Why am I such a troublemaker? Things are messed up and it's all my fault.

***

"Ugh" I groan. I messed up on the last key while playing one of my favorite song, River Flows in You. It was one of the first song I've ever learnt. How could this happen? I never made any mistakes while playing this particular song.

I look out the window for a calming sight. The wide green field can be seen clearly from the music room. But something else caught my eyes. There's a group of people standing in a circle as if they're watching something in the middle of the field.

I drape the velvet cover back over the piano and run down the stairs, heading towards the field. Whatever is happening there, I have a weird feeling about it.

I gasp as I peek through the crowd. There's V and Jungkook in the middle. Both have blood dripping from their mouth, bloodshot eyes and bruises everywhere. Their hair looks so messy as well as their uniform that is torn in different spots. Jungkook has Jin holding both his hands back while Namjoon is holding V's.

"SON OF A-" V manages to break away and grab a hold of Jungkook's collar.

"I SAID STOP IT" yelled a voice and Namjoon quickly pulls V back away from Jungkook.

It was Yoongi.

Beside him is the principal and the head discipline teacher.

"RECESS IS OVER SO GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES NOW OR DEMERITS FOR ALL OF YOU" in fear of the head discipline teacher, everyone starts to go away. Except the four of them.

"You wanna die? Let's go back to class" Seokwoo, the class president take my hand and drag me away from them. But I still can't take my eyes away of the both of them who are in a terrible condition.

***

News spread with the winds. It's been a week since and the whole school is aware of it now. They were both suspended from school and tomorrow would be the first their first day after two weeks. Two week of me barely sleeping because of how worried I am. Two weeks of me failing to contact my own boyfriend and not being able to decide wether to text Jungkook or not.

Ever since the day V brought me to the hidden lake, I figured anway of coming here on my own. And now here I am, sitting under the shade of the tree while staring at a colony of ants going here and there without stopping. They look busy. I grab a small stick and start poking them and knocking whatever they're bringing off them out of boredom.

I stop doing so after hearing a short laugh that was abruptly stopped. My body froze. Sounds like it was pretty close to me. Who laughed? But most importantly, was it from a human being?

***
A/N

***A/N

Handsome boys indeed

BTW

I know there'd be a lot of errors and cringe worthy stuffs on the earlier chapters and I TRIED TO EDIT BUT I CANT CUZ THE CRINGE IS TOO REAL

Yea these newer chapters are cringy as well but I just can't with how short those chapters are agshsjs those were just me being so 'enthusiastic' to write a book  *ew* and trust me, I probably wrote and published the first 10 chapters within a day...

Yea these newer chapters are cringy as well but I just can't with how short those chapters are agshsjs those were just me being so 'enthusiastic' to write a book *ew* and trust me, I probably wrote and published the first 10 chapters within a day that's why it's like that but hey lets move forward and forget them *plz*

{this chapter is also not so edited so that's why those errors are there and school is starting but I'LL TRY TO PUBLISH SMTH}

iT's hAs oNLy BeEn A wEeK oF hOLidAyS hElP