5. Date?

I kept thinking about what Suga said as I walk to class. I got J-Hope and Namjoon beside me talking about something but I really can't focus to their conversation. While walking, I saw her. Haeyoung. She's standing with a cola can on her hand. That is when I realize that someone is with her.

Taehyung.

What is he doing with her?

"Uhhh...you two can go first I'm going to the restroom"

"Oh okay"

I walk nearer just to see Taehyung making a weird face to Haeyoung and hearing her laughing. She seems so happy. Genuinely really happy. He made her happy.

But why him? What's so superior about him anyways? How did he manage to talk to her even? Yeah they talked sometimes in class but never outside like this.

Ok wait, what the heck? Why am I even questioning? They can do what they want. Not like I care. Maybe they've been friends since years back? Who am I to talk as a newcomer.

I shake my head and walk back to class. Welp she's fine now I guess.

****
I took the long way to the class, thinking about what I saw. What is this feeling? Made me feel so shitty.

****

In class, she continued silence. I mean, I thought she's fine? Was she faking it?

The bell ring and the school has come to an end. Everybody rushes out of the class.

"Haeyoung-ah...I won't be walking back home today. My mother will pick me up because we're going go my aunt's house but I'm sure she can drop you off by first." I hear Yeeun's voice talking to Haeyoung as I put some books in my locker.

"No..it's okay I can walk alone"

"But you never walk alone"

"I'm fi-"

"But I think it's dangerous to walk alone Haeyoung. I don't know what's floating in your head right now but why are you insisting to refuse my offer like this???"

"It's alright Yeeun. I'll give her a ride home" I butt in.

"Yes, cool. Make sure you bring her home and not somewhere else. Oh yeah, a drink? sure but don't go home too late alright? She must be home by 12am or I'll kill you."

Darn is she the best friend or second mom?

"Uhh...yeahh alrighty..." I say before she exit the class. So now there's just me and Haeyoung.

"You know you really don't have to do so. I'm 19. I can walk alone. My house is not even that..... ok fine it's kinda far. But not really" She protest.

"Nope. You mom or like, best friend has trusted me to bring you home so I'll bring you home" she slight giggle at that.

I suddenly heard some type of tapping sound. It was like a beat. What?

"Did you hear that?" I ask Haeyoung now that she's close to me, putting stuffs in her locker.

"Hear what? I hear nothing" She say and continue what she was doing.

Was that "sound" all in my head? It's banging in my ears.

"So....you're bringing me home? By what though?" She ask and I let the "sound" pass.

"I have a bike and we're out for a drink first"

"What drink are we exactly talking about?" she jokingly smirk.

"Coffee. We're talking coffee Haeyoung" we both laugh at her silliness.