19. It happened

*Jungkook's POV*

I was walking out of class for recess when two girls come up to me.

"Oppa~"

"Yes? How can I help you both gorgeous ladies?" they giggle is excitement.

"The-"

"Wait.." I cut their word while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oppa, why?" they ask.

"I'm protecting my heart from being stolen" I wink and their cheeks flush like they each drank bottles of soju on a Saturday night.

"T-the principal wants to meet you in his office"

"WHAT? Why?"

"We d..d..don't know"

"Never mind. But thanks" I smile.

"Oh wait!" they look back at me.

"My heart is missing" I pout before walking towards the corner.

"HE LIKES ME!" one girl exclaim.

"NO, NOT YOU! ME! I'M THE ONE WHO STOLE HIS HEART!"

"WHAT NO! I'M THE ONE!"

I laugh by myself. They aren't aware of me listening to them. Sorry but making best friends fight over me is a really common thing.

I enter the principal's office just to see the principal walking straight out. What?

"Jeon Jungkook" A familiar voice calls. That is when I saw the school's director, Jeon Jiyong.

"Sit" she ordered and I did.

"Rubbish" she throws a crumbled piece of paper onto the long table.
It's my results. And it's shit. Yet again.

"Is this it? I wanna go eat" I said before walking towards the door.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I'M NOT DONE!" she yelled.

"TF YOU WANT?" I yell back.

"All you know is giving me problems Jungkook!" she walk up to me before slapping my face.

"THIS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE SURE THESE DOESN'T LEAK?" she shows a few pictures of me making out with Kang Hera.

"B-but that happened..." I try to remember it back. What I know is that it's nothing new....

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHY JUNGKOOK!"

"She's a dumb girl who just strive up her parent's money! Oh wait, she's exactly like you. Now I see!" her talk is full of sarcastic comments.

"I don't want history to repeat itself. I don't want you to ruin my school's reputation like you did beforehand"

She exited the room just like that. I was left in awe. It's like she dropped the mic after a performance or a judge struck a gavel against the sound block. She kept me silent. And left me in silence, alone in the room. Memories of what happened circled me, as much as I don't want them to.

I walk out of the room and started walking to the cafeteria, hoping to see my friends.

"WOOHOO!!"
"Congrats"
"Finally lol"

I heard the boys as I came closer to our usual table. I finally lift my eyes of the ground and saw Taehyung and Haeyoung. He's got his arms around her. I feel a part of me shatter but I'm not sure which.

"Jungkook! There you are" Jimin was the first person to notice my presence.

"Where have you been?" Namjoon asked.