22. You're no fit

{Not edited. Sorry for spelling errors}

****

The bell rings signifying that school session is over. Not one of them were here today. Everyone was left in questions but it seems like I'm the only who really cares.

"Don't be too down about it,I'm sure he'll call you when he's ready to explain everything" Yeeun comforts me while we're walking home. I wish to the stars that he actually would to so. I really need and explanation. At least a single reason why.

"Yeah I know but..." I let out a sigh. Not knowing how to continue my words. I'm not going to blame him on this. Or Jungkook. I put the blame on myself. There must me a misunderstanding that happened. Something in my heart confirms that.

*Third Person's POV*

Haeyoung is on her way home. It's around 7pm and it is already dark outside. Her friends left the library earlier than usual. Left alone, why wouldn't she go home a little earlier as well?

She felt a strange cold behind her back. As if someone is following her but she can't turn her head back, desperately trying to convince herself to think positive and that nothing bad will happen.

"Miss" a hand is approached her shoulder. Her body froze. It was a male voice.

"Miss Ra Haeyoung, am I right?" his voice is somewhat professional sounding. If that is even a thing.

"Y-yes" she finally gathered enough courage to turn around. A man in his mid years wearing a plain black suit with an earpiece scans her face. "I found her" the man said with a finger on his earpiece. Seconds later, a black Mulsanne pulled over beside her. "I need you to get in" the man orders. "I- why would I?" as 'though' as she might be, her legs are trembling as she has no idea how to react to all of this.

"I promise you no harm, miss. Just get in and it will be quick" he opens the car door and gestures her to get in. She was hesitant. But still step into the car. As soon as the man close the door from the outside, the car starts going. She gripped her bag, feeling very expectant and awkward in such luxurious car.

Before the situation was fully grasped, the door was wide open. Another well dressed man stood tall. She got out of the car, witnessing a glorious restaurant with a bunch of people in it. Probably multimillionaires and billionaires. "Follow me" the man said and lead her towards the entrance of the restaurant. "That table" he pointed on a table. There sat a woman in an elegant velvet dress with her LV handbag on the table.

"A-are you looking for...me?" she struggles.

The woman takes off her sunglasses and eyed Haeyoung from head to toe.

"Take a seat" her voice demands.

"So, you're my son's girlfriend?"

"Are you.."

"Kim Taehyung's mother"

So this woman is the mean woman that V talked about. Her face is perfectly sculpted. From a first glance she doesn't look anything like V had addresses her as. But who is she to judge. V obviously would know better.

"You're the one who made my son into a delinquent is it?"

"I'm sorry?" Haeyoung couldn't believe what she's hearing.

"I prefer to end this quick, little girl. You made my son get into a fight with my best friend's son and got the news out for the world. Do you think I'd love for you to meet my son again"

"I-"

"Stop your play dates here. I know you're just with him because of his wealth. Tell me how much you want. I'll give it to you and you should make sure yourself is no near my son ever again"

"That's not-" Haeyoung tries to defend herself from the false accusation, just to be cut off again.

"Oh of course you'd say it wasn't his money but I care about MY reputation and I can't let my son date a girl like you. You're no fit for him. What benefit would I get if he marry you? Another maid to cook my dinner?" she scoff as she made fun of the poor girl.

Tears started pooling in Haeyoung's eyes. Her words cut deep inside. Yes. She's no fit for Taehyung. He's too good for her. His mother knows best for him. There's no point of continuing any types of relationship with him anymore.

"Here. Take this and pretend like your 'relationship' with my son never happened" she took out a white envelope from her handbag. It's filled with money. Haeyoung can tell.

"No thanks. I can't take this money. You're just trying to give him the best of it all. I know I'm a nobody to compare. I'm the one who should step back in this situation" she gently pushes the envelope back towards the woman.

"It's good that you know your place. I can't force you to take this money but you can use my drivers to bring you home" the woman said.

"No, it's okay I'm fine" she stood up.

"It was nice meeting you" a single tear dropped as she bowed to the woman and run out of the restaurant.

It's all over.