7. Not Jealous

"Ok first of all, what even?" I state. It is now recess time and I am sitting on the usual table.

"A mock exam? You gotta be fucking kidding me" Yoongi rants. Not giving a damn about how loud he's cursing and the fact that our PE teacher walk pass by us. Welp, savage.

"Ughhhhhhaaaa" Jimin muffled cutely while rubbing his hair.

"My mom packed me some sushi" Taehyung suddenly say and bring out his lunch box.

"Waahhhhh" Everybody on the table chants as he showcases his lunch box.

We eat while chatting but I can't seem to take my eyes off Tae.

Why was he with Haeyoung suddenly?

****

"Uhh... Jaehae-ah, where's Haeyoung?" I ask as I saw one of Haeyoung's "neighbour" while walking up the stairs.

 Jaehae-ah, where's Haeyoung?" I ask as I saw one of Haeyoung's "neighbour" while walking up the stairs

I don't exactly know where they live but for what I've heard, they lived really close by.

"She's studying at the library, I think" She say.

"Alright thanks" I say. She smile and continue going down the stairs.

I arrive infront of the library and enter it just to see Haeyoung and Taehyung sitting so close to each other on the same table.

It seems like she's teaching him something.

"Wait so this blue thing...okay wait..whaaat" Tae bite his pen which makes Haeyoung laugh out loud.

"Oh" She close her mouth, realizing that she wasn't supposed to laugh that loud in a library.

They both continue to silently giggle while looking at each other.

What the hell?

"V it's late already 6pm Yeeun's probably waiting for me at the gate I need to go now" She say while she start to gather her stuff.

V? So far I've only heard Jimin calling him that. And they're cousins. Jimin also said that the nickname is only for family members. Why's she calling him that?

"Tonight?" Tae grab a hold of her wrist.

"Of course" She smile widely.

What.in.the.actual.hell.

I'm angry. Jealous? No thanks. I'm just... I'm burning up. For some reason...

I exit the library stumping my foot, with my hand in a fist. I feel hot. My body feel like it's on fire. Like I am being burned alive.

I walk down the empty corridor. There's not much people here now that it's been a few hours since the school ended.

"Oh hey sexy~" A voice suddenly trails. It's the school's queenka. Kang Hera.

She's surprisingly alone right now, not with her friends (lowkey slaves) She always try to flirt and get my attention but I ignored her