13. Not Everyone's Happy

(A/N all of my lols went to the errors in this chapter)
****

*Jungkook's POV*

"WHAT?!" I yell at Jimin. He's here at my house to play with me. I was absent from school today because I overslept.

"Yeah. You know they are so cute todaayyy" Jimin cups his face cutely before falling down lying on the floor.

"Just like Jin said, you missed such a LE-JIN-DARY DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jimin laugh at his own joke.

"No no no no wait, so you're telling me that they're a thing now or what?" I ask urgently.

"I don't know. I mean, a hug is not really anything much. I ship it though" Jimin smirks.

"HE HUGGED HER?!"

"No, she hugged him"

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. Oh also by the way, V also mentioned that the necklace he gave to her was as a thank you sign for "all the nights we've spent together" UwU i wOnDeR wHAt DOes ThAT MEaNS"

"THE FUC-"

"Dude chill. I know it's not so PG for a baby like you but hey she've been his love at first sight since the first day of that highschool"

"WE'RE THE FREAKING SAME AGE!"

"Oh right...lol"

Ok wait what? His first....love?

"W-wait wait wait. What did you say? First love?"

"Yes. Dude I'm his cuzzy. I spent more time with him than the others. So I know. He always talk about her"

"R-really?" I feel so numb. It felt like I lost a game. But I don't know what game. Or how that would connect to this current situation.

"It's not because you're new. It's just that he never told anyone about it before except me"

"Not even the rest of our group?"

"Nope. He's afraid that they'll tease him. Or tell her that he likes her. You know how he is. He's given that face and those money for nothing. He can't even freaking confess lol"

"B-but why were they suddenly so close then? I thought they've been friends since last year maybe?"

"Well at around September the first year at that highschool he decided to try to talk to her. But poor him she already has a boyfriend. He cried the whole ride back home and for the next 2 days" Jimin laughs out loud.

"She has a boyfriend?" Wait I never knew that she had a boyfriend before? She never tell me that...

"That athlete Nam Joo Hyuk. People said he left her for no reason. Or because he thinks he's too good for her. Or also that she's too poor to be with a guy like him. But either way they never talked to each other ever since"

"Wait he's in our class right?" Ok that's a stupid question honestly.

"Yep. I mean, why would he even date her in the first place?" Suddenly curiosity plays around my head.

"Right, I'm not trying to show off what so ever but she's poor?"

"Well, not exactly poor. Her mom has a restaurant and her food taste soo good! But like, she doesn't have an exact or real house I guess. Just those rooms upstairs of that restaurant"

"Whoa really?" I suddenly feel so bad for her. No wonder she asked me to send her to a restaurant that day. But as somebody who has a jacuzzi, walk in closet, gaming console, master bed and and a whole mini theater room for myself, I can't imagine how small a room upstairs of a restaurant can be.

"I don't think she's any poor though. If I'm not mistaken that restaurant is full most of the time. But the food is not that expensive and there's a lot of things to pay for you know? Or maybe something personal? Idk"

"He's barely even home and each time he's home, all he does is asks for money"

I suddenly remembered what Haeyoung said about her abusive father.

"Things must've been hard for her.." I trail.

"Yeah....Hey! Why're we getting sad here? We should celebrate our friend finally got her crush, not pity her!"

My head snap back to the reality of how close Haeyoung and Tae's relationship are.

*Nam Joo Hyuk's POV*

Good for her. She found someone new.

My brain keeps telling me but I can't seem to take it.

She found someone BETTER THAN YOU.

My heart tells the truth.

"It's true" I convince myself but I can't stop tears from flowing out of my eyes. I cry and cry until it's hard for me to breathe. Until my chest hurts.

She found someone better than me.

And she's happy.

Why can't I be happy too?

****

Ok so author's finals comin up so no chapter for sometime eheh