16. A sweet kiss

~Earlier the day~

"Where are we going?" I asked V. He took my hand, pull me away out of the crowd of people before running towards the staircase.

Instead of answering me, he continued to lead me while running.

We ended up at the school's old building that nobody uses anymore.

"Why are we here?" I asked him. He looks oddly nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Haeyoung-ah...." he trailed.

He raised his head up and look at me straight in the eyes.

He begin to walk closer towards me which makes my legs naturally takes small steps backwards to keep our distance.

"Taehyung-"

Before I can finish my words, he press his soft pink lips towards mine while pushing my body against the wall behind us. He kept asking for permission and I can't help but give him access to my lips. Our lips move in sync without me fully grasping what's happening.

"..." I feel my cheeks flush as he pull away. I can't bear to look at him.

We just..... kissed.

"Look at me" he lift my chin up because I am too embarrassed to face him myself.

"Did you regret kissing me?" he ask with a sweet tone.

"I...." I still can't make up an actual sentence. Is this real life? Did Kim Taehyung just kissed me?

"Don't be shy"nhe smile sweetly.

"I...." oh my god. Dear voice box, are you still there by any chance?

"Let's go" He state before intertwining his fingers with mine and started walking with a bright, satisfied smile.

My legs stopped that makes V look back at me.

"Why are you stopping?" He asked. I can feel his eyes on me even though I'm looking at the floor instead of him.

"Come with me. Trust me, Haehae-ah" he give me a small reassuring smile before he continue walking. Somehow that gives me more confidence to keep walking.

"Ladies first" he said as he open the car door for me. Today is the day where we're supposed to take our result papers. Parents were here and kids are also allowed to go home with their parents after the ceremony is over.

"Where are we going sir?" the driver on the front seat asked. He has probably been waiting here since early in the morning.

My mom can't come because of the restaurant and V's parents are most probably busy with work so that's why only his driver us waiting for him.

"The usual please" he answer and the driver's smile can be seen from the rear view before he start driving towards a place which is so called "the usual"

"Whoa" I gasps when a black screen appeared our of nowhere and now blocking the view from the front seat and the back seat.

"I'm so happy right now" V said.

"W-where are we going though?" my mouth finally give out sounds out of curiosity.

"A place. A beautiful place. It's one of my favourite spot and..." he come closer and put his hands on both sides of his mouth.

"Nobody knows about it" he whispers.

"Except for maybe like the government of something I mean..." he place his fingers on his chin and stare out the window like he's thinking about it which makes me laugh and lose a little more of my nervousness.