Graduation

Yes bitch we are finally done with high school I said to Toya and Faun. Toya said yes bitch ATL here we come and we going turn up Baltimore style. Me and Faun laughed and high five each other. The turn up is about to be REAL I said. 
Me, Faun, and Toya been best friends since we came to Westside High School four years ago.
See me and Toya went to middle school together that's where we first meet and kicked it off. We ended up in the marching band together and our friendship grew from there. We meet Faun the first day at Westside High School and we all became friends. We all majored in Business Administration, see our highschool was a trade school and once we graduated we was given a trade certificate along with our diploma. It was quite a few of us in Business and hung together but my main girls was Faun and Toya. We did everything together, went to prom together Junior year, partied, marched and had sleepova's together. They was my highschool ride or die bittes. I also had another bestfriend name Mee-Mee she went to a county school because her mother and father got married and moved out the county but that didnt stop us from hanging out and kicking it. Than I had Vanessa that was my sista in law/sista. I was in a 3 year relationship with her brother Laurence.  Me and Laurence went to middle school together and than in 10th grade we became an item. Laurence went to the zone school which was called Southwestern high school and Vanessa went to Westside high school with me.
When we all would hook up on weekends it was a celebration. So this weekend was about to be litty because we celebrating graduating and moving to Atlanta Ga.

I started dancing and twerking on Faun while Toya pumped me up. Yes bitch yes, shake that ass n stop, shake that ass n stop. I busted out laughing as my mother, dad, grandparents, auntie, my step mother walked over to us acting a fool. Eb we have something for you my grandparents said. I asked what was it and my pop pop told me to close my eyes and my dad grabbed my arm to show me the way. On the count of 3 I want you to open your eyes they all said. 1...2...3...open.... Omg omg omg!!!! No you didn't? Yes I did my pop pop said. I screamed real loud and ran in my 6 inch heels and hugged him real tight. I love you, I love you, I love you. See me being the oldest grandchild it was always said when I graduate my grandparents would buy me a car and they did. A brand new 96 Honda accord coupe. Black on black on the outside and inside with only 100 miles on it. I was so excited and crying.
You did what we asked of you so why not get what you really wanted. Toya and Faun ran over yes bitch we hitting the town for sure tonight and my bittie is the driver and we don't have to ask a bitch to take us nowhere Toya said. Faun screamed yes bitch. We all grouped hugged and was jumping up and down. I just had a feeling this was the start of something new. A new beginning is what I called it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I made plans to hook up with my girls at 9:00p.m. and I spend the day with my family. First we went to lunch and than I went back to my house where my mother and auntie put together a little graduation party with my family and friends. I was hanging out with my cousins and chilling having a good day and than Laurence showed up. Ughhhh damn why he here I said to myself.

Laurence and I relationship was very rocky, I got some information about him cheating with a girl from the other side. When the info came to me I started my investigation and found out indeed this Nigga was fucking this bitch name Tiff. I am not the type of female to go to you with bullshit unless I have proof and I did. So I confronted him last year where it lead to a break up and than we got back together October of last year. I still had doubt's but I was giving him the benefit to prove me wrong and so far he prove me right. I let him slide a long time with cheating because when me and my girls decided to go to ATL to college I knew it was a done deal for me and Laurence relationship. So why not let him enjoy his self because I sure was going to enjoy myself.

When he walked in it was like this Nigga brought a dark cloud over the whole party and I wasn't feeling that. Congratulations black face, thanks love I said. So what do we have planned for tonight? Well me and the girls going to OZONE at 9 what's your plans? Now Laurence was very possessive and ruling. He wanted things his way or no way and for the 2 years we was together I did everything he asked but lately I wasn't feeling Laurence and his bullshit. What the fuck you mean you and your girls, what the fuck about what I want to do? I just sat there looking at him because I thought it was my day not his. I don't know what to tell you but I am going out in my new car with my girls. Oh okay and I am going out with my bitch than. Okay well y'all have a good time and make sure you strap up because you don't want another baby. Laurence head turned so fast I think that Nigga caught whip blash. What the fuck you say? Oh you thought I didn't know? I found out last month Laurence was still fucking the bitch around the corner and she was pregnant. At the time I was fighting between going to a HBCU college in ATL or just staying here with him and go to a community college. But when a girl from school gave me all the details on him and his bitch I knew it was time for me to leave and start my life. I was planning on telling Laurence tomorrow night that I know about the baby and I was going to ATL and we was over. As much as that shit hurted I couldn't allow myself to stay in that situation anymore. I was better than that and he knew it.
Since he wants to come here and show his ass I guess this is the time I show mines and let him know its over and I know about the baby. I don't have no fucking kids unless you pregnant and not saying shit, so are you? He standing there looking at me and everyone else was too. Hell no I am not pregnant, your bitch on the north side is pregnant oh you thought I wouldnt find out?

Well let me tell you what I know and how this is going to go. I know since we got back together you started back fucking with Tiff  valentines day of this year and y'all been fucking around every since. I know when you not here and I am at work you with her do I need to pull out pictures? I had it all pics, videos and more but I wanted to wait for the right time to show him but I guess this is the time. I know the bitch is 4 1/2 months pregnant with your baby. I pulled out my phone went to social media and showed him the picture with him and her hugged up and his hand on her stomach and next to them was a sonogram of the baby. I knew it all and it hurted so bad when I first found out and I couldn't pretend with him anymore.
Man that ain't my fucking baby blackface. I busted out laughing see if this was 2 years ago I would have believed you but seeing its not I don't believe nothing that comes out your fucking mouth. You sitting here lying to my face about you being a real nigga. Nigga please you a fake an fraud but its cool. I already packed your shit its at the front door by the closet. We are done I am moving to ATL and I won't be looking back at all. Then I turned to everyone and thanked them for coming and sorry for the commotion and walked out the house.
I sat in my car and cried but it wasn't hurt tears they were tears of joy and tears of goodbye. I called Toya telling her I was on my way and I was ready for this last turn up in Baltimore, MD as a single woman. Bitch the turn up about to be REAL.