Happy Fourth of July

Classes has been going good everyone is maintaining and doing good even Chad ass. Kavon is officially my Bff and Ace is mad because he feels I am giving him a hard way to go. Ace has asked me out like everyday of the week. I am really considering going just to have some fun. Ace is a pretty good dude its just all the girls stay on him. We could be walking down the halls and a female either walks up and give him a hug and kiss on his cheek. Like okay am I or am I not standing here. I had to tell Ace to back off a few times but he is determine.

Faun has been helping Chad and he has been doing good in English and all his other classes. Javon and Toya still texting and talking on the regular. Summer classes are not that bad, its just we in classes from 9-5 every day. I am not complaining because these credits are added to the credits we need.

There is no classes today because its the 4 of July and its closed. Ace and his frat brothers were throwing a pool party at one of the frats father mansion and we was invited. We in our room getting dressed and listening to the 92q app on my IPhone.  Every holiday they do a holiday mix so we was in there shaking our asses and having a good time. Holidays I miss like hell in Baltimore but I am not ready to go back no time soon. Throw that ass in circle the music was mixing. Throw that ass in a circle we all sung and throwing our ass in a circle. Toya ass stops as soon as the beat drop and hit a split and starts twerking. Go best friend, go best friend me n Faun screamed. My bittie was showing out today. Toya phone starting ringing and me and Faun was still dancing and joking around. Toya hung up like y'all Javon is waiting for us downstairs. I turned around and looked at her and said who told him we was riding with him? Me toya said. Shit bitch I am trying to get fucked up and you too so Javon will be the sober driver for us all. Oh god bitch you trying to get us wasted. Yes I am Toya said.  We gathered all our stuff and headed down stairs.

We made it to the mansion and it was nice as hell I mean something that came out the magazine. Wow this shit is lit Toya said. We walked in and men and woman was everywhere. Females was damn near naked walking  around and the males was watching and taking pictures of ass and posting it.

I love my body and curves so I took my shorts off and white beater. Ace come from no where like damn baby girl you looking right. Ain't I, what I look like a snack? Nah fuck a snack you look like a whole meal with dessert. Mike was like yes she do. See Mike would flirt also with me but I never pay it any mind because men going flirt. Faun took her stuff off and Chad said hell no put that back on I don't want no Nigga seeing my shit. Fuck no put a cover up on or something. Everyone looked at him and bust out laughing. Wait when this became yours I said smacking Faun on her ass? Hell no Faun knows what's up and you stop touching my shit Eb I ain't playing neither. Chad she was mines before she was yours. So sit down somewhere. You trying to get all n there I smacked her ass again. I already been in there. Chad was looking and frowning his face up. Toya said you didn't know and grabbed me and Faun and put our breast together and started rubbing them all together. We use to do that when guys tried to talk to us and we didn't want to be bothered with people. What the fuck hell no y'all had a threesome Kavon said? Shit have another one so I can watch. Really bff. Yes really Bff. We did not fuck each other boy Toya said we just fucking with Chad possessive ass. Nah love I am strictly dickly I said and me too Toya raised her hand. Oh shit I was about to say Bff Kavon said. Y'all crazy we don't get down like that. Anyway Bff spark up Kavon said.

We got in the pool played Marco polo and just was dunking each other. I got out and Ace followed me. We sat in the chair just talking a smoking a blunt. So can you give me a chance just to take you out? If you do and enjoy yourself than give me another date and if you don't than I will leave you alone. So what you say? I sat there for a while thinking what harm can it do. Okay so if I don't enjoy myself you will leave me alone for good? Yup but I know you going enjoy yourself Ace said. Okay deal. Oh baby girl you going to be in for a date of a life time Ace said with this devilish look in his eyes.

What the hell I just got myself into?