The Date part#2

We ended up pulling in this nice fantasy restaurant in the downtown part of Atlanta. Hands down it was so nice and the atmosphere was so beautiful. I must say he gets a A+ for bringing me here. Valet opens my door and Ace comes on my side takes my hand and we walk inside.

Table for two name is Johnson.. Ace said to the host.
Right this way, your area is all set and ready Mr. Johnson. Thanks a lot Ace said.
Ace pulled my chair out while the host left and came back with a bottle of wine and beginning pulling us a glass. Your server will be out shortly if you need anything in the mean time don't hesitate to ask. Y'all enjoy y'all night.

Thanks me and Ace said at the same time.

So do you like it? Yeah actually I love it and this is beautiful. You getting some brownie points you really are for this.

Ace smiled and said its more to come so sit back and relax and let me show you the man I am not the man you seen.
Okay Ace I won't say a word I am  enjoy myself.

Dinner and everything was wonderful. He had my favorite steak, loaded mashed potatoes with broccoli. We had wine and water as our drinks. I didn't want to drink nothing heavy. We talked about our life's and who plays a major part in our lives. He told me about his mom and grandmother and how his dad left him and his mom and they had to move in with his grandmother.

I told him about my life in Baltimore and about why I am so guarded and my plan for school. Dinner and everything was so good and fun I can say I was really feeling Ace but it was a little too soon for a relationship. Now friendship that leads to a relationship is how things will go.

We ate dessert and talked. He paid the bill and we left. The valet brought the car and we rode to a quiet area just to chill and talk. We played 21 questions and he told me about his last relationship which was basically with his best friend and things came to and end because she went to NYC for college and he wanted to stay in ATL. So they agreed to just end things and be friends. Now that had me a little on the edge because what if she finish school and come back to get Ace back after he moved on. I really had to think about this.

Why you so quiet Ace asked me?
No reason just sitting back taking in the scenery and listening to you.
If I asked you or say I want you to be my girl what would you say?
...let's take it slow and date and go from there.
That's sounds good so I can say I am dating Ebong right?
...yes you can say that..