Atlanta A&T

The drive was long as shit because we was still drunk.  We took turns driving and we stop for bathroom and food breaks. We made it to Georgia and on campus about 5:30pm. I just wanted to find my room and lay my ass down. As we unpacking we spot a bunch of boys walking our way. Damn if I knew ATL boys looked this good my ass would have been down here. Damn these boys look like they came out of the magazine that's how fine they were. It was 5 of them and 3 of us. You had 2 that was Lightskin they looked like twins with green eyes. Then 1 was caramel complexion with blue eyes and than the other 2 was dark skin chocolate my cup of tea. I was staring hard.
What's up ladies? One of the lighskin boys said. We said heyyy at the same time. So I am Javon this is my twin brother Kavon and this Nigga right here is chad. Chad was the caramel one. This is Mike he pointed to one of the dark skin dudes and this Nigga right here is Ace and we are the starting 5 on the basketball team. Oh okay I said. Toya spoke and said this lighskin beauty is Faun and I am Toya and this black barbie is Ebony but we call her Eb. We all said nice to meet you. So do y'all need some help Javon said? Yes could y'all please? Ace said u don't have to beg ma I got you. I just blushed and said okay whatever.

It took them no time to put all our stuff in the room. We all shared a dorm room. It was 4 beds in this little ass room and that meant it was someone else coming too. Remind me to tell my pop pop I want an apartment for sophomore year because this room and space is too damn little and we all have hella shit and than on top of that another damn person coming in here too. We going be crowded.
You just a spoiled ass brat Toya said. So what but you love my spoiled ass. Shit I might call my pop pop and tell him find me something for the fall now I said sticking out my tongue. And yeah since I am spoiled you stay your ass here in this little ass room with whoever the roommate is, Faun you can come. Faun bust out laughing damn Toya u can't come na na na na na you can't come me and Faun said teasing Toya. The fuck I am y'all bitches will never leave me we came down together we will leave together and we all said at the same time. Besties for LIFE..... Bitch you luck I love your ass and I would never leave your ass behind. Bitch I know u not because I am just that bitch. Whatever I said. There was a knock on the door and it was Javon. What's up I said? So its a big ass party here on campus and we coming to invite y'all beautiful ladies. Party man that's my middle name Toya said. I just looked at her ass because where ever there was a party Toya ass was there. We in there let us know where its at and time and we will see you than Toya say to Javon. Let me hold your phone and I can text it to you. Toya gave him her phone and he called his self from it and he said I see you sexy ladies later. Okay bye love I said. I looked at them and said did y'all peep Ace I think something is wrong with his ass staring and shit like he crazy they bust out laughing. Love you always looking into niggas Eb why you do that? I don't know its a habit.

We set our side up and waited for the room mate but she never showed up. Time went by and we started getting  dressed. Faun had on a pair of ripped jeans shorts and a see through shirt and nude heels. Faun was a beautiful light skin girl with long pretty hair. Give or take she is a size 4 and 36A breast. She wore little to no make up. She wore masarce and maybe lip stick. Faun was bowlegged and when she walked through she was spotted a mile away. My bittie was that light skin female all the dudes wanted.
Toya she had on a white long fitted skirt with a split on the side showing all her thighs and a white bar top. Toya was a size 10 and 36B in the breast area and she was a brown skin complexion. Toya hair was also long and real, she would sew a weave in if she didn't feel like being bothered and this was the time since it was summer. She could beat her face to the gods and that's what she was doing. My bittie was bad too and she was so conceited and full of herself.

Now I was considered the weird plus size bowlegged one of the bunch. I was a size 16 big ass and thighs a little stomach. Long hair and chocolate skin complexion. I was called "Black Barbie". As a child I was teased because I was so dark but I didn't care because I was confident with myself. So black jokes didn't phase me at all. When people talk about my weight that didn't phase me neither because I was what you call a conceited, and confident plus size girl.

I wore a ripped up jean short jumper and it was tight fitted. I mean my ass was sitting high and fat in that jumper. I put on a black crop top and had my stomach and belly piercing showing. I had threw on a silky long cardigan with short sleeves and different prints on it. I put on some black red bottoms with the spikes. Me I was straight natural no make up no nothing. I didn't like all that shit on my face it made me look like I was died but don't get me wrong on special occasion I would let Toya beat my face. I wore my real hair straight in a long burgundy wrap. I dyed my hair for prom so I decided to keep it that way for a while at least until summer was over. I put on my diamond earrings and a few bracelet on my arm my necklace and was almost ready. Who rolling up I said?

Bitch you know who Faun said. Faun nor Toya knew how to roll a blunt but my ass sure did. I started smoking when Laurence would stress me out and I never stopped. I learned how to roll from his ass and every since I been rolling my own shit. I rolled 2 fat blunts and when we got in the car we sparked up. Shit by time we made it to the party we still had one blunt left. Let's save this for when we leave the party I said. We checked our face and clothes and exited the car.

Music was jumping and people was everywhere. You had the frat brothers standing all over the steps just watching the girls go by. You had the drug dealers posted all by their cars. You had the thots standing around fixing their hair and make up and than you have us. We just walked in and I looked around to observe our surrounding. The music was blasting and on point. Let's get a drink Toya said? As long as its seal than we drink Faun said. We made our way over and got some wine coolers and was just watching bitches and niggas grind over each other. As I was looking around I see Javon, Kavon, Chad, Mike, and Ace sparking up. So I pull my shit out and start sparking up.
When we finish the Dj started playing some Future and everyone knows future is my husband in the next lifetime. So I go on the dance floor and Faun and Toya follows me when they here "Real Sisters". We showing them how Baltimore get down on the dance floor. I started two stepping and Toya was screaming fuck it up sis fuck it up. That's all I needed to hear I was in the zone. Bitches watching, niggas watching I got all eyes on me and I am doing me. All of a sudden I feel someone behind me dancing with me he was holding on tight because I start bouncing my ass all over his dick and he was getting hard. Then he grabbed me by my neck and started kissing on it. I stop dance and turned around to see Ace. What the fuck you think you doing?