Damien "Blaze" Carter

I received a text from Bell telling me that Ebony was celebrating her birthday at my club. Bell job was to talk to his little niggas and get some info about Ebony and report it to me. Bell hit up Javon and Kavon and he told them what they knew on Ebony and thats there besties. I was out of the country on an important business trip and couldn't make the party. I send Bell and King to keep an eye on her and report what happen. So when i got the text of whats going on in the party. I was truly upset I wasnt there. 

Hours later I received another  text saying what happen as far as Ebony and the nigga Ace she was dating.  I decided to ask Bell to ask her friends for her number so i can text her.  Five minutes late i got a text with her number on it. I went straight to texting my baby and she text back and from than on we been texting and face timing.  She asked me what i do for a living I told her i owned a few restaurant in Atlanta, NYC, and Miami.  I could not tell her who i really was because i know for sure it would run her away and i like her and i dont want her to walk away without getting to know the real me. They continue to talk about each other life.

I found out she just turned 19 and was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. She has a younger sister and brother and a cousin who she calls her brother because of the way they was raised. Her parents and grandparents are still in her life and they spoiled her basically. She told me about college and than she asked me so is Mr. Damien going to talk about his self? I am giving you all the information you want on me but not over the phone. I be back on Thursday are open for dinner? Sure I only have 2 morning classes and than work. I get off at 6 so 8:00 dinner would work. I agreed and noticed she kept yarning. I am let you go to sleep beautiful. Thanks love because next I would have been snoring in your ear she said. At least you honest love and knows you snore. Hell yeah I do especially if I am tired you probably can get a whole damn song out of me. Laughing I said you something else. Yup that's me... She busted out laughing and said good night love. Goodnight beautiful I will talk to you tomorrow. I hung up and laid in my bed just thinking. I was so determine to get this woman I don't know what it is that drawn me to her but I wanted her in my life. But I also didn't know how she would take to what I really do for a living.

I laid in my bed just thinking about my life and how I became this ruthless man I am today.

Flashback
I was 8 years old and  my little sister Destiny was 3 my mom and dad was together but for some reason they been arguing a lot and I didn't know what for. Some one came and was banging on our door, I ran and open the door and outside the door stood a lady and a little boy who looked just like me and my dad. Is your father here the lady said? Before I could answer my mother came and said Damien who's at the door? I don't know ma its a lady and a little boy looking for daddy. My mother went to the door and said can I help you? Yes is Desmond home? My mother said no but what do you want with him? Well if you want to know I come to drop his son off to his sorry ass. The lady turned around and looked at the little and said.. Deandre Carter this will be your new family and home. Your father told me if I have you he would leave her and be a family with us but I see his weak ass was playing a game the whole time and I am done playing with Desmond ass. So here you go.  Inside his suitcase is all the papers y'all need. And just like that she walked away. We all stood there looking dumb as shit but my mother being a kind hearted woman she told Deandre to come in and told me to show him to my room.
We lived in the projects in Georgia I am not going say we was poor but we wasn't rich neither. It seems like hours went by before my dad came home. I woke up out of my sleep hearing a lot of arguing and I went to see what was going on and it was my mother and father. I heard my mother tell him she was done and she wanted him gone. He told her he was tired of hiding the fact he was living two different lives and he wanted to live his life free and he didn't want my mother nor his children. He packed his bags and walked out the door.  My mother was so hurt it took her months to get over what happen. She started working all day and night and pretty much me and Dre was making sure Destiny was good.