Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yes it November 1st and its my birthday. Things have been going good me and Ace still dating. He told me something is wrong with his family so we basically see each other n class and some times on the weekend. I don't really care because I have this feeling Ace is hiding something so its whatever. My feelings are never wrong.  Tonight we decided to go to one of Atlanta night clubs to celebrate my birthday and plus the twins birthday is the 3rd so we all decided to celebrate.

Over the past few weeks all our friendship has developed strong. Javon and Toya decided to be friends and Faun and Chad was taking things slow but she caught him kissing some bitch in study hall. She told him to have her help him and lose her number. He been trying to get back in her good grace but its not happening.  See what they don't know is when Baltimore woman say we done for good we done. So on to the next one Faun said.
We at the mall getting stuff to wear and than we going to get our hair and stuff done for tonight. I had my outfit in my head and was looking for a blazer now. I found one in Macy's and was ready to go get this weave done.

We made it to the salon and it was crowded. Peaches was our stylist. We meet peaches when one day I wanted my weave out and we googled salons and found her's.  When we meet her we all hit it off and she being doing our hair every since. Peaches love its my birthday so I want some color like fall colors but light. I got you girl peaches said. She dyed my weave and when she was done its was pretty. She sew it in and flat iron it. I wanted to go for the straight look.

It took her about 3 1/2 hours to finish all our hair and now we was on our way to getting our nails, feet and eye brows done.
By time we got back to the dorms my ass was tired and ready to take a nap but I couldn't because my phone been ringing off the hook. If it wasn't my family calling wishing me happy birthday then it was Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Snap with happy birthday wishes. I shut my eyes and before I knew it Toya was waking me up telling me to get dressed. I took a shower and shaved my hairy body and got out. Toya put a little make up on my face because she knows I hate that shit it makes me itch.

Make up done so now it times for me to put my out fit on. I had some cut up jean short shorts a bra with different color studs on it  and a black blazer. I had on some thigh high black boots and my accessories was silver. I looked myself over in the mirror and said Damn I look good. Faun had on a shirt dressed with thigh high boots and Toya had on a short fitted rumped with thigh high boots. We was ready to get fucked up and have a good time.

We caught a uber to the club because we knew we wasnt going to be able to drive drunk. We made it to the club and the bouncer of course knew Toya because she meet him last month and they became friends. So when she told him my birthday was coming up he like come past the club he works at and we can get free bottles and a table on him. We made it to our area and it was nice as shit. He told the waitress keep the bottles coming and he told the Dj it was my birthday and they gave me mad shot outs. Chad, Ace, And the Twins Kavon and Javon came to our section and they started ordering more bottles. We started dancing and having a good ass time. Ace came behind me when she got a dunk came on and I started twerking and I felt Ace dick get hard. He was rubbing all over my body and I was saying in my head I may give this nigga some pussy tonight because I was horny as shit. After the song went off I had to sit down because I was hot and Ace came and sat beside me. Happy birthday baby girl Ace said. Thanks love. Here he pulled out a card and I open it and it had a 100 dollar bill. Awww thanks love you really didn't have to. Yes I did because you my baby girl. Thanks love.

Toya came and grabbed my hand when Future Real Sisters started playing. That was our shit we wasn't real sisters but that's how we carried it as real sisters. So me Faun and Toya dancing and singing to Future. We was having a ball. After that song than Go best friend, Go best friend came on and I showed my ass. I got in between Toya and Faun and started twerking and they was screaming That's My Best friend, that's my best friend. Best friends you better fuck it up. By this time we had everyone in the VIP section watching and little did I  know Bell Blaze homeboys was watching and recording me. I had the club going and i was loving all the hype and enjoying my birthday.