Gender Reveal

Ebony

Today is our gender reveal dinner. Yesterday me, Blaze, and Kyra went to the  sonogram appointment. They said the baby was health and everything was looking good.  Kyra wanted to have a dinner to reveal to family what we was having.

Since the custody battle I been staying at Blaze's house. Being as it being summer, Dj was in summer camp so I had drop him off at camp and went past the college to turn some work in and take a test. I am still in my summer session of college.

After I was done with my test I went to the diner to meet the girls (Toya & Faun).
When I got to the diner they was their talking. "What's up Bitches?" I said while giving them hugs and kisses on the cheek. "Wasssup"Toya said. Faun was like "Hey love."

I raised my hand so the waiter could come and take my order. "Are y'all real to order" the waitress said.  We order our drinks and appetizers then the waitress walked away. "So Ms. Jones what's been up in the Carter household" Toya said? "Why the hell your ass always got to be so damn extra?" I said to Toya. "How many years you known my extra ass? Plus we all know my elevator don't go all the way up.  Oh shit I knew it was something I wanted to tell y'all. Or should I say the tea I wanted to tell you bitches." Me and Faun like "we listening" and acted like we was sipping tea.

"Ashley and Tanya was fighting at Mike's house yesterday. Before y'all nosey ass ask questions let me finish." We both looked at her ass and said "continue". "Tanya was dropping MJ off to Mike and for some reason Ashley showed up. Tanya and Mike was outside his house talking and apparently out of nowhere here comes Lil Ms. Ashley.  Jumping out her car with Keshia and some bitches.  Mike told Tanya go in the house because one he wasn't having her fight in front of Mj and two she wasn't fighting period. Ashley suppose to got out the car and tried to run up on Tanya while her and Mj was going in the house." "What?" I said.

"Yes love but Mike jumped in front and they say Keshia and the girl tried to run up too. To make a long story short Tanya took Mj in the house and came back outside. Ashley tried to smack Mike and Tanya just punched that bitch in her face. Keshia an the others girls tried to jump in but Mike wasn't having that. Told them bitches "If you bitches look like you going to jump in it I m murder you."  They say Tanya whipped Ashley ass and smacked Keshia ass too.

Mike said "he done with Ashley for good because she disrespected his son by trying to fight his mother in front of him." "Yes it was a mess, Mike neighbors called the police. The whole situation was a mess" Toya said.

I was sitting here shaking my head because these bitches is messy as fuck. "Well Keshia probably being the bitter baby mother and whatever else you want to call her. She lost the custody battle and Blaze got full custody of Dj so the bitch probably want to fight everyone in sight" I said to Faun and Toya.  "Hell no what happen" Toya said? I told them what all happen in court.

We continue to talk about everything and anyone.  Once we was done I went home to get ready for the dinner.

The gender reveal dinner party...
Location: Kyra and Grandma Lucy house

Kyra said " this was suppose to be just a family dinner.". When me and Blaze walked in the house was packed.  I looked at Blaze and was like " really she said family this looks more like a big ass party." " You know and I know my mother don't listen" Blaze said. " I see" is all I could say.  We made our way through the house. Speaking to Blaze's cousins, aunts, and uncles.  It was so many damn people I didn't know what to do or say.