Ace

Come on Johnson what the hell you doing? Coach Lu said.. Get your got damn head into this practice, what the hell is going on with you?

I shook my head because I know I was not as focused as I should. I had a lot of shit on my mind and my main one was I have been jungling two relationships at the same time and things have been so stressful lately.

I started this dating thing with Ebony and then there is Chantae who I been with since sophomore year in high school. Chantae and I decided we would stay in Georgia and go to college in Georgia so we can remain together. I was accepted at A & T and she was accepted at Payne college which is in Augusta, Georgia. Payne College is like a 2 1/2 hour drive from A & T. We had this schedule all figured out since freshman year and to this day we still have it figured out. But lately I been fucking up because I am falling for Ebony. 

Ebony is so fun to be around. We help each other with our classes and work. We always kicking it and the crazy part is I haven't thought about having sex with Ebony. She made it known in the beginning that she would give up the goods when she wanted. I respected that and I respected her enough to not try her at all. That's what I liked about Eb she stood her ground and when she did no one could change her mind. I can talk to her about any and everything, especially when I am feeling down about my dad. She is always there to comfort me and get me through it. And the crazy part is I am falling for her. I feel myself wanting to just be in her presences all the time. I been canceling on Tae and I think she is starting to notice it or should I say the sign as she calls it.

When we suppose to meet I either tell her I have practice or I am studying. She told me I am showing signs of cheating. I argue this my last year and my grades have to be on point for when I enter the NBA draft. She don't fuss too much because she knows her boy will be going to the NBA and she will become my NBA wife. I love Tae with everything in me but right now Eb has my attention and I feel bad because Chad told me I am playing Ebony and shouldn't do that.  Chad, Kavon and Javon all clicked good with Eb. Tae doesn't like my friends because she say they ignorant and don't know what to say out their mouth. Its hard most of the time hanging with all of them and Tae. I know 9 times out of 10 tae would end up arguing with one of them before the night is over. Now when we all kicking it with Eb, Faun and Toya its nothing but fun and laughter and everyone is getting along. I really didn't know what to do or if I should chose but what I do know is its stressing me out and I can't keep this charades up.

I grabbed a bottle of gatarode and sat down on the side. Practices was over and I was so glade.

... Ace what's up man? What the hell got your game off. Chad said as he sat down next to me. I notice javon and kavon was already headed to the locker room.
... I have a lot of shit on my mind Tae is questing me about why I haven't been home that much, and why she feels I am messing around with someone else and shit.