Whats Next?

Ebony

I been back in Atlanta since Tuesday, i just wasn't ready to see Damien. I scheduled my first appointment for Friday morning. I had to stop past the college to do a few things and then I chilled until Friday.
The doctor confirmed I am 20 week along. My baby is due November 10. She schedule me a sonogram for next Friday to see the sex of the baby and to make sure everything adds up. I went to get my prenatal vitamins and made my way over to Applebee's.

Now I sit in a booth waiting for Damien. Yes I was nervous I haven't seen that man in four long months.  I don't know how my body may react to this man. Just sitting her thinking about him got me wet. "Damnnn Mr. Carter" I said to myself. "Get yourself together Ebony. You are still mad at him.  He is a lying cheater. He broke your heart".

"So you ready to talk to me now huh"? Is all I heard and I knew who that voice belongs to, Mr. Karter himself.
"If that's what you want to say, than cool". He looked at me and turned his head to the side. "Sit down please Damien so we can eat and talk please.  I don't want to argue I don't have the energy. I want to know why you did what you did? Did you really love me?"

He sat down and slide around the booth so his face was looking at the side of my face. He was so close he could have kiss my cheek. He grab my face so I was looking at him and said "BB I fucked up I did. When Keshia came back I was fucked up and to say she came back with a baby. I never got closure with her so I was confused. Yes I loved the fuck out of you BB. But in the back of my mind I needed closure with Keshia. I shouldn't have hide the whole situation from you. I was wrong but I didn't know how you would react. When I let her suck my dick I was wrong but I wanted to see if there was still something.  That bitch didn't even make me cum. I jerked myself off and nutted in her face and left. When I walked out that door I knew I wasn't leaving you. Then I realize I fucked up and cheated on you because I pretty much had to prove a point to myself. I felt like shit and was so disappointed in myself. Looking at the face you made when I said I let her suck my dick. Made me feel like a weak ass boy. That cheating ass little boy Blaze".

"What I am saying love is I am so fucking sorry and I regret everything I did to hurt you. If you give me one more chance I would show you the man Damien Carter is. I will continue to treat you like a Queen and I will never ever think about hurting you again. Just give me one more chance. You got nigga pleading and pouring his heart out. Shit I never done before but because its you I will do whatever.  Can a nigga get one last chance"?

The whole time he was talking he was looking me straight in my eyes. His lips was touching mines the whole time he was talking. Tears was coming down my eyes. My heart was saying forgive him but my mind was saying make him work for you.

"Damien baby I am pregnant". I shut my eyes because I didn't know what was coming out his mouth next. "I got sick in Baltimore and went to Express Care and they told me I was pregnant.  Came back went to my doctors and they confirmed I am 20 weeks along. (Which is 5 months) To be honest I miss the hell out of you. I miss your touch, smell, laugh, smile, your smart ass mouth and wack ass attitude. I do I truly miss everything about you Damien. But all that don't take away from the hurt you cause. Its going take some time for me to trust you again Damien. I don't know how long but you will have a lot of ass kissing to do. I will forgive you but I won't forget. If you lie or cheat on me again. I will walk away and this time I will not come back. Do I make myself clear?"

He just kissed my lips and I swear it felt so damn good. We pulled away because the waiter cleared her throat.
"Sorry to interpret but can I start y'all off with an appetizers?" Damien ordered our appetizers plus our main course and the waiter walked away.

"I am going to be a father again huh?" Damien said. "Yeah and about that. Love your son was something you should have never felt like you should hide from me. I would never hurt your son love. I love children. Dj was conceived before my time. Now if she was pregnant now than that would have been a different story."