Meetings and rehearsals

The next morning....

Kayla's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off and saw that I was back in my bed and chance was no where to be seen. Huh. he must've went back to his room. Anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and change my clothes for today. I changed into:

After I changed I checked on Jayden and he was still sound asleep

After I changed I checked on Jayden and he was still sound asleep. The doctor said that , thats normal so to not get alarmed. He just needs rest. I kissed his forehead and heard my phone buzz so I went to check it. I had 3 text messages from chance, Alyssa and Tim. so I checked chances first.

Text convo;

Chance❤️😍: Hey babe sorry I left early I had to take Brooklyn to my moms and then I'm headed to rehearsals. Hope Jayden is ok and I'll see you in rehearsals ;).

me: hey babe its alright and he is doing fine so I'll see you in rehearsal :).

After that I checked his I checked Alyssa's text

alyssa😈: hey k! I'm on my way back to the hotel. do you want Starbucks?

me: yes my usual please.☺️

Alyssa😈: sure thing girl.

After hers I checked the text I had from Tim Davis.

tim: hey Kayla I know its late notice but can you come meet with me and the architects today ?

me: hey Tim yea sure no problem. I just have to wait for Alyssa to get bak to watch Jayden for me and then I'll be there.

tim: ok great see you then!

After that I put my phone down and as I waited for Alyssa I did some more song writing. It always seems to relieve me of stress. after a while I finished the song finally. you know some day I hope to find the courage to not have stage fright and be able to be a singer and dancer.

Alyssa coming into the room pulled me out of my thoughts. " hey lyss how is your little sister?" I asked her and thanks her for the coffee.

" she is doing good she misses seeing you tho." she says sipping her coffee.

" aww I miss her too maybe we can go see her this weekend." I said to her getting my things to leave. " alright so jade is still asleep which the doctor says is normal, and when he wakes up theres food to heat up I the fridge or you can order out and if he has a headache his pain medicine is on the counter and miles should be coming over later." I ramble on to her.

" Kayla calm down everything will be fine I have it under control you need to get to the studio so get going I'll call if anything happens ok." she tells me as she laughs.

" ok ok I'm going call me if anything happens bye." I say walking out the door to my car. I make my way to the studio but before I go to rehearsals with the guys I go to meet with the architects Tim and Rita. I walk to where they are at.