Birthdays and unexpected guests

Kayla's POV

Today I was awake before my alarm went off because I was finishing up getting last minute things for the party today. Though I am not complaining because unwound do anything for Jayden. Im also excited because this is the first time that we can throw him a birthday party since we don't have to worry about our drunken father ruining things. Which is a huge relief for now. Anyways it is now 9:30 and I made him pancakes and put a candle in them and I got chancre and Brooklyn from next door and we went into the room and we started singing happy birthday.

" happy birthday dear Jayden happy birthday to you!" we finished singing and he was smiling like crazy.

" make a wish jade." I told him then he blew the candle out and hugged me.

" thank you so much sissy I love you." he said and kissed my cheek which just caused me to smile even more.

" your welcome jade but also say thank you to chance and Brooklyn they helped to." I tell him and he goes over to hug Brooklyn then chance and said thanks.

" your welcome bud." chance told him.

" alright well eat up Jayden because we need to get you ready and then were gonna head over to the park so we can help miles and Alyssa set up ok." I told him and nodded eating the pancakes. once he was done I told him to go brush his teeth and I took his plate to the sink. chance walked out of the room and came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" do you any help with anything ?" he asks kissing my neck and I blush.

" um If you could pick up his cake on your way to the park that would be great please?" I ask turning around to face him and smile.

" yea of course I can do that so you have everything in order?" he asks and I nod.

" alright well I'm going to go get me and Brooklyn dressed now because I'm going to pick up my mom too before we head over there so I'll see you later babe." he says kissing me. I kissed him back and said ok and with that he got Brooklyn and went back o his room.

" Jayden you ready to get dressed?" I asked him from the living area.

"yes " he says and comes running out in his pjs still and I bend down to pick him up , and I put him on my hip.

" you excited for today ?" I ask and he smiles big and nods yes.

" well lets get you dressed so we can go ok." I tell him and I put him down and we go to the bed. I pick out his outfit and get him dressed :

once he's dressed I put on cartoons for him while I get dressed

once he's dressed I put on cartoons for him while I get dressed. since its a special occasion I dress up a bit more than usual but comfortable enough to be at the park.

 since its a special occasion I dress up a bit more than usual but comfortable enough to be at the park