Late nights, doctor appointments and live shows!

Kayla's POV

DREAM:

"get back here you little slut! I wish you were never born!" he said as I was trying to crawl away from him. 

" I wish you would just disappear you made your mother leave!" he kept saying as he was repeatedly kicking me and hitting me.

"stop! please!" I keep pleading to him but he won't stop. I just keep screaming to stop.

END OF DREAM

"stop!" I jump up in my bed and I'm sweating like crazy. I haven't had that dream in a really long time. I look over to see Jayden still asleep. I'm glad I didn't wake him up. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face.  I have not been getting any sleep lately like my mind is constantly running while I'm supposed to be asleep and its getting to me. I walk out of the bathroom and check the time to see that its 5:30 in the morning and I have to be up at 8 to be at rehearsals at 9:30 so I think I'm gonna go on a walk. I put on a jacket and text Michael 

To Michael: Hey I couldn't sleep so I went to the roof I'll be back before we leave love ya!

and I left a note for Alyssa since she was on the other bed.I grabbed my phone and my key card and headed out the door to the roof.

once I get to the roof I see there is chairs there so I sit down in one and pulled my knees up to my  chest and just look into the sunrise and just got lost in my thoughts. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my mom hadn't left and my dad hadn't become a drunk. It hurt just to think of the past. I know what your thinking why the sudden bringing up of the past. well to answer your questions Saturday marks the day that my mom said she would come back for us about 5 years ago, which she never did, but the date just reminds me of the hurtful memories. Anyways before I know it its 8:15 so get up and walk back inside.

once I get to my hotel room I walk in and I see Michael and Alyssa sitting on the couch waiting for me. They take one look at me and I just lose it and break down crying. They get up and come hug already knowing what was wrong. When ever the date comes around I usually isolate myself from everyone for a bit and they just give me space knowing the situation. 

After I compose myself I thank them and we all start getting dressed. Alyssa told me chance came to pick up Jayden to take him to daycare with Brooklyn. I went into the bathroom showered and got dressed into :

 I went into the bathroom showered and got dressed into :

then go sit with Michael until Alyssa is ready then we head downstairs where the other guys are waiting. we get in the vans and I sit next to Michael and rested my head on his shoulder and knocked out.

Michael's POV

Hey man whats wrong with Kayla? I noticed she hasn't been herself lately." Mikey and drew asked. me and Alyssa just looked at each other.