Being Apart

Kayla's POV 

"Alright guys, let's do a full out once more and then practice is done.Get some water quickly" My cheer coach says and we all nod and disperse.I walk to my bag and grab my water bottle.

"Hey Kayla, how's everything been?" one of my stunt partners Aidan asks walking up to me.

"Um, going good, what about you?" I ask him.

"Uh same, you know, but uh I heard you broke up with your boyfriend, is that true?" he asked.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked him.

"Some girls live on Instagram, she said that you broke up with him so it was just a matter of time before he was hers or something like that." he says and I am upset.

"Oh." I say.

"And by your reaction I'm guessing thats not the case." he asks.

"Nope, but can we just not talk about it please." I ask him and he nods.

"Sorry I asked." he says

"its fine." I tell him and we go back to practice. We end up hitting a great full out and then we get released. I grab my bag and say bye to everyone, and drive home. It's been a couple of days since everything with Chance. According to Michael , Chance doesn't really talk to anyone anymore. I have been trying to keep myself occupied, but still I catch myself thinking about him a lot, but Presley has been trying to keep my mind off of him and also we've been hanging out more with Emeraude, Matt and harry.anyways, It's a few days away from my biggest concert ever, I can't believe that I get to open up for Shawn Mendes at the staples center. Im so excited. This is amazing. Apparently the stadium is sold out. Luckily Jonathan was able to get me enough tickets for my friends and family to go. which is great.

I finally get home and I go inside and shower and change first. Once I am done, I check to see if Michael is home, but I find a note on the counter saying he is at the studio with the guys and will be back later. I sigh, guess it is just me. Presley has school and miles is with Alex. I take this time to continue working on some song writing.

A few hours later....

I have managed to write two new songs. which I think are really good.  As I am putting my stuff away I hear my phone ding. I check it and see I have a text from Em asking if I wanted to hang out with her and the guys, I say sure and she says they will come pick me up in an hour, I say ok and decide to change into:

 I check it and see I have a text from Em asking if I wanted to hang out with her and the guys, I say sure and she says they will come pick me up in an hour, I say ok and decide to change into:

by the time I am done I hear a honk outside, letting me know they are here. I grab my bag and lock the house and run to the car.

"sup guys!" I say getting in the car.

"hey kay!" Em says from the drivers seat, harry is in the passengers seat and Matt is in the back.

"Got stuck being in the back I assume?" I asked him laughing.