Finale Day!

Kayla's POV

I Woke up to jade jumping on me so I open my eyes to see that it's Brooklyn. Brooklyn? when did she get here. I look to my left to see jade still asleep.

" Brooklyn! when did you get here?" I ask the cutie pie hugging her.

" just right now daddy let me in your room." she said sweetly.

" oh he did now did he?"I ask her and she nods.

" well how about you wake jade up while I go talk to you dad ok brook?" I tell her and she giggles and says ok and begins jumping on jade and I laugh while I get up and go brush my teeth and then I go into chances room and see him on his phoned his back towards me. He doesn't notice me so I take there opportunity to sneak up and scare him. I'm quiet as I tip-toe over to him and then when I'm close enough I go to leap on him but its like he knew I was there so he turned around and was now on top of me. 

" hey no fair I was trying to scare you!" I said pouting but laughing.

" babe you could never scare me and I saw you from the mirror." he says pointing to the mirror that I didn't see and mentally face palmed .

" dang!" I said laughing and he was just staring at me .

" why are you staring at me do I have something on my face?" I ask and he just chuckles and then he kisses me hard. we finally pull away when we run out of breath. and our foreheads touched.

" whoah what was that for?" I asked him.

" just because I love you and I'm glad I get to call you mine and I'm happy to know that we're going to be together on this journey and no matter what happens tonight I know that you'll be by my side ." he says sincerely and I couldn't do anything but smile. so I leaned up and kissed him again.

" I love you chance and I can't wait for to see what the future holds for us." I tell him and he smiles.

" not to ruin this moment , like I could for real stay here forever but we still jade and Brooklyn in the other room which was a nice way of waking up this morning ." I tell him knowingly. He just chuckles and kisses my neck.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise she hasn't seen you in a while and and she misses you." he tells me as he gets off me and we sit up.

" aww I miss her too. but right now we have to get dressed to go to rehearsals for tonight and then we can come back for a couple hours then we go back. its gonna be one crazy day today." I tell him getting up laughing. he pulls me back towards him and says.

" but as long as I get to be with you it'll be a good day."he says and I smile.

" yea it will be an amazing day , but for real I'm gonna go get ready I'll keep Brooklyn in my room for now so don't worry ." I tell him.

" ok cool and my mom is going to pick them up before we leave her and aspen and Presley are taking them to get dinner before the show." he tells me giving me one last kiss.

" alright sounds good see you in a bit babe." I say before going back to my room closing the door and automatically tackled by two little kids.

" alright guys who wants to watch cartoons?" I asked them both and receive yes's from Both of them. so I put on looney tunes for them while I showered and changed for the day. my outfit was simple right now cause its just rehearsals :

 my outfit was simple right now cause its just rehearsals :