showtimes and crossing the line

Kayla's POV

My alarm woke me up from this amazing dream I was having  and I groaned getting up and going to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I wash up and change into:

once I'm done I go and take some medicine since I have a massive headache , then I get jade up and dressed

once I'm done I go and take some medicine since I have a massive headache , then I get jade up and dressed. he's coming with me to rehearsals but Alyssa and miles will come get him for the show. once he's dressed I knock on chances door and he answers smiling.

" hey babe ." he says kissing me and I say hey.

" whats wrong ?" he asks concerned .

" I just have a bad headache but I took medicine." I tell him and he nods and he gets his stuff and we head over to the studio.

" so you gonna be in rehearsals today?" he asks.

" um I'll be in some of your guys rehearsal I'm just not saying which ones so you'll have to wait and see." I tease him with a kiss.

" well I sure hope you come to mine ." he says chuckling hugging me.

" we'll see but for now I need to go talk to Tim about some choreography so I might catch you later." I say winking before taking Jayden with me.

I walk over to Tim and say hey.

" hey Kayla hi jade whats up ?" he asks giving jade a high five.

" um nothing but I wanted to ask you if i could use the piano for my performance next week since the intro is me on piano?" I asked him 

" yea sure no problem are you using the dancers after all or no?" he asks.

" um I tired to choreograph moves to the song but this song is more about myself and starting out so they don't mesh together I hope thats ok." I cautiously tell him.

" its perfectly fine Kayla I just can't wait to hear your song I know it will be great but your still doing rita's performance with her right?" he asks and I nod and he's says ok and then gets pulled away for vocals. so with that me and jade go into an empty room and I see a piano and get an idea.

" hey jade I love you, you know that." I say tickling him.

" I love you too sissy, but can you sing for me?" he asks and I smile and nod and I start to sing one of his favorite songs which was life of party by Shawn Mendes . after I finished he was fast asleep on my lap which I went to the couch and laid him down and went to go into chances rehearsals.

I heard him singing his song and he sounded so amazing.

" that was really good babe." I say clapping for him when he finished and he just smiled.

" I knew you would come to my rehearsal." he says and I laugh and hug him. for a little while longer I help him with his performance a bit and help add some choreography in there and then once he was done I helped Mikey and Michael and Drew out.