Chapter 28: Ultimate Power

Arion stood, in the strongest state he can attain that he has titled the Ultima form. Arion is now wearing a platinum silver battle suit, which is lightweight, flexible and made out of titanium fibres. He also wearing a dull-black fingerless gloves and dirty-white shoes while his hair is now shoulder length, framing his face and has taken a silver tone.

Arion tightly held Excalibur in one hand, which glowed a dim blue while Noire looked to losing her mentality in her composure "what...is this? What is this form? Tell me!?"

"I call this the Ultima form" said Arion "named after a term used in the Last Fantasy series. They always call the strongest weapon, or enemy, the ultima Weapon. So since this is my strongest state, it's the Ultima form"

"the...ultima state?" said Noire slowly before laughing "such a stupid name!" Noire in a heartbeat appeared before Arion "you'll lose all the same" Noire then made a downward swing, however to her shock Arion had blocked it with Excalibur.

Noire was aggravated by his action but disappeared and reappeared behind him "this time for sure!" she made a sideward swing but again Arion simply put his sword behind him to block her attack "What!? Agghhhh" from his back she made a sidewards swing but this time Arion jumped backwards over Noire landing behind her.

Noire becoming more aggravated turned round to Arion and in almost a frenzy frantically slashed at Arion. Arion calmly blocked and parried all of her attacks with good ease. Then as Noire slashed downwards, Arion swerved a little to her right striking her with a strong knee. As she gagged from the knee, Arion then elbowed her in the back to smash her into the ground.

Noire quickly recovered and got up to her feet "so what...you've gained a little power increase. It won't help you!" Noire thrust forward a hand to shoot lightning but Arion grabbed her hand and re-directed her shot to the wall. Noire felt angry at Arion who had gripped her arm "will...you?" she tightly gripped her sword "let GO!!!" she slashed at his head but he swayed backward and threw his own sword in the air.

Arion then came up and struck with a strong punch to the top of stomach. Arion with piston like punches, continuously struck Noire, like a boxer to a punching bag. Arion changed his last punch to a forward palm, but he didn't strike her with physical force but a strong gust of wind sending backwards along the floor.

 As Noire tumbled backwards, Arion twirled round catching the falling sword and then with a wide slash created a blue horizontal arc of energy which flew towards Noire. And just as she stopped tumbling and stood up she was carried by the blue arc and sent smashing into the wall.

Noire was quickly getting up, but looked to be losing it. Her eyes were un-naturally blood shot, and her hair was a complete mess "this...this is not possible!" Arion put his sword to one side "I am the strongest in the world! The strongest!"

"And...your point is?" said Arion plainly "being the strongest doesn't grant you the world. So what you gained new power...it doesn't give you ownership" she was began to breath heavily

"Don't you...don't you lecture me. I won't have some kid lecture me!" she tightly gripped her sword "I will beat you...if it's the last thing I do!" with her golden aura intensifying she reached Arion and began frantically slashing at him.

Arions' friends were watching Arion "whoa...look at him go" said Thor "he's just dominating her now...with one hand"