Start of a War

(Lil Oz)

Regg told me I would find out sooner or later and I did. I really aint fuck with ol boy like that but he aint have to smoke dude like in front of everybody though. Out of my moma kids G was the worst, talking about a loose cannon shot first and dont ask no question type of nigga. The word about what happened was all over, niggas won't surprised they dont care they know how he is that why people always stayed on his good side I dont give fuck how bad he is I'm still gone talk shit to his crazy ass. Speaking of the devil this nigga pulled right up, What's up nigga I said as he gets out and dapts me up.

Fuck you doing? gino asks me

Shit trying to make it I tell him. I heard what you did to ol boy with retarded ass.

Fuck that nigga he should've watch is fuck mouth gino tells me.

I feel that but regg want you in the spot.

Aite g said.

(Gino)

After I chopped it up with lil oz I already new what regg wanted. I walked in the spot speaking to a couple nigga dat was bagging up, regg came out the blue.

Aye you got dat?

Regg asked me

You already no I replied taking the bag from around my shoulder, he handed me 50 stacks I aint count it like I said he always come through. After we made the transaction I chilled for a lil bit while regg was rolling up. Bra sparked the blunt mixed with granddaddy, and master kush. Inhaled and exhaled shit was too good causing me to cough.

Gimme dis shit lil oz pop out of no where snatching the blunt out my hand.

Fuck you doin box head boy?

Smoking this bum ass weed I just took from yo punk ass he replied.

Fuck you pussy I tell him he mugged me. Regg was dying laughing.

Fuck you laughing at wit yo small ass head? Lil oz come at him.

yo girl like it bitch.

lil oz threw the blunt at him, oooo he mad regg shot back he was mugging the fuck out regg. Aite y'all I gotta make so moves I tell them as I walked out.

(Regg)

Hola at you later bra I say as G left, fuck you always playing for boy you burned my fuckin shirt I tell lil oz.

Fuck yo shirt and pass that blunt babysitting ass nigga he says to me.

Aite nigga you better get to work for G, and pops shots yo ass. With that he jumped up quickly grabbing his duffel bag full of money, and bricks opening one up and started to bag it. I took the bag G just dropped off heading for the kitchen, put the pot on the stove and grabbed the soda and got to work. G was the one who got the work from pops cause he said chris wasn't responsible and me and lil oz didn't prove ourselves yet fuck it I'm still making cake I do dis shit. I looked up Chris was right there.

let me get a half a pillow? im running low he asked.

Why you aint get it from G when he was here?

I want here and I aint have all the money he explains.

Here damn he gave me the money I ain't ask what happened to the money ain't no use.

(Chris)

After I got the jaint from regg I left, I had to come up with the rest of the money cause I want trying to deal G and definitely not pops. Walking to my whip I put the bag in the trunk out the side of my eye I seen headlights cut off and heard tires spinning I closed the trunk whipping out the pistol, niggas was already hanging out dumping, I let that bitch rip as I heard lil oz letting the pump go, and regg busting the chopper. After them nigga was gone I felt cold with something warm running down my body an I just clasped. last thing I heard was regg screaming something and everything fade away.

(Regg)

I heard tires spinning shots ring out lil oz already stepping out the door I was right behind him shooting back. I thought to myself who the fuck was dem niggas? Out the corner of my eye chris fell to the ground Chris hit I yelled out to lil oz, he was already on the phone with G I could hear him going off on the phone. I got Chris in the back lil oz hopped in the driver's seat and pulled off heading to the hospital. Chris stay awake bra come on bra, I say trying to keep him up. As soon as we pull up to the E.R. I seen pops and gino they had nurses waiting. They pulled him out the back seat putting him on the stretcher we stood in silence.

Gino spoke up, I made some calls and the nigga I smoked  yesterday, his people's from across the water did the shit.

Well go take care of the shit fuck yall in my face for pops demanded.

We did so headed to an abandoned house pops own where we stashed guns and shit. its was alot goin through my mind but I know gino had it worst, I could see it in his eyes. We pulled up to the bando three of our niggas was wait jay, mac, and willie they was some A1 niggas down for whatever. We scrapped up grabbing some masks and headed to gino's dad car lots. Shidd niggas done fucked up this just the start of a war.