Back to the trap

(Gino)

Ughhhh I hate when people wake me the fuck up but gotta make some type of money I got kids to take care of my baby Sade got a got job making crazy money. I got up brushed my teeth, showered, and got dressed. I put on my Levi jeans and shirt with a Gucci belt nothing too fancy dont want too much attention. I kissed my baby before walking out the room hearing my brothers voices.

"Aite shut up and get out my house" I cut them off

"Fuck yo house nigga" Lil Oz say walking out

They hoped in Lil Oz charger and road off while I was trying to  pick a car to ride in. I just got in my 2014 Range Rover on 24's  its lowkey  I say. I road over to see Pops to get more work he get it for real cheap 5 stacks a piece I had 200 stacks on me I'm ready make crazy moves.

"What's up pops?" I ask my step dad

"Shit making money you know Chris on life support" he replied back

Damn I didn't want that on my mind but it's good

"Yea I heard but I need 20 of  them" I respond back

" Damn boy who you have to pay back" he says

"Nobody just trying to come up" I say

" Ok ok I feel that that's what I like to hear you no where to go" Pops says

I dropped the money on his big ass desk and walked to were he hold the bricks at. Walking through the warehouse it was like something out of a movies guards with aks, naked females and rooms full of money. I got my shit and left time to work, when I work I work get shit off in a day my word.

(Lil Oz)

Where this nigga at, I got off  two an a half and only have a half left, been back in the trap for almost more then a hour yeah we move shit but he need to bring his ass on. People calling and waiting I'm missing out on money damn. my phone started ringing

" Aye how many you want?" Gino calls and ask

"I need five, and Regg want four" I replied

"Around the corner on my way" he says

About time I'm thinking to myself time to get some shit off. I went out side to smoke in piece, I stepped off the porch while Regg walk out sitting on the porch.

" Aye yo you Gino" some dude asked me

" If I was nigga" I replied

" I'm gone smoke yo punk ass" he said back

"O word" I shot back

It was a group of unfamiliar dudes who wasn't from the south I new some was gone happened so I call Regg as I walked off with the dudes hot on my trail. When I got around the corner about a block away from the trap I whipped the pistol out dumping dropping the dude who approached me Regg let off hitting like two of the six. The other three ran off shooting at nothing, me and Regg was trying to kill one but they was running and moving as fast as they could. Two was still breathing, one to both of there heads leaving them dead fuck em it comes with the game when we got back back to the trap we heard police sirens in the distances it was middle of the day like 3 pm sun still high on a summer day that's just how it is where we from.

(Regg)

Coming up the street was some unfamiliar dudes that I never seen before that I no of anyway. Lil Oz called my name after they said something to him and he walked off I new what time it was, shit about to get real really quick. We bent the corner walked up a block and a half I was gripping waiting for something to happen, they wasn't paying me any attention I heard shots go off in my mind thinking to myself lets get it in fuck em and feed em beans. I dropped two Lil Oz had another on the ground three was running for deer life while we let go the rest of our clips. Fuck!!!! they got away fuck it they aint coming back we killed the two that was breathing and went back to the trap. Police started blocking off the strip down from the trap that's how we do never bring drama to the work place or where you lay your head.

"Yo G" I called Gino

"What's up?" he asked

"park in the alley streets blocked off" I answered him

"The fuck happened who got killed?" he asked another question

"I'll tell you when you get here" I say

Fuck I'm mad I had to tell him I aint say niggas was at his head but when he find out he gone go off and raise the murder rate for real.

"What the fuck happened?" G say entering the house

"tell him Regg" Lil Oz say throwing me under the bus

"Some dudes asked Lil Oz was he you and Oz walked off around the corner they followed I was behind them and we laid some of them down" I explained quickly

"What you mean some!!! How many got away?" he asked

"three it was six" I answered

"Aite don't tell Pops we got it they got us fulcked up and here yall shit go" he says dropping the bag

We handed him the money and he left quick with no words said.

"Why you tell him? you know how he is, with his slow ass" Lil Oz says

"What the fuck, you said tell him in front of his face I'm not trying to get my ass whipped by that nigga for covering up for you" I explained

"fuck whatever main" he replied back

We new shit was going down he was mad to, yeah he was going for who sent them or their families, shit was about to go down. I'm riding with him till the wheels fall off fuck it I got him.