Ride or Die

(Sade)

My emotions was running high. They broke into my home put my kids and boyfriend at risk on top of that they killed my dog even though I didn't like the bitch but she protected us. I want revenge I can only guess how Gino feels about it and what he had planned. I couldn't tell him cause, he was going tell me nothing at all he's like a brick wall.

I laid their thinking to myself about all of it and let it sink in to be honest it filled me with rage and hate.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Big Oz)

I'm Big Oz a big dog from Blackwell so that's bigger then any boss from any movie you've watched and way worst then them. I got a call from three of the four team that hit King James biggest spots that he's known to be at. They had no luck until my brother Pook called

"He was here and heavily guarded" Pook says

"So what the fuck happened"

I shot straight back

"as soon as we got to him he got away I have someone tracking him" he says back

"shit ok check in on it" I says

"I got you"he says before hanging up I was kinda happy for one I was taking out one of the competition, and for two that's more money for us. We had that nigga on the run we gone have to take over the city now we have a point to prove.

It was three in the morning I haven't been to sleep since the other day and it was much needed at this time. I locked my office and the money the was behind a heavy steel door. I hope in my whip with my security behind me as I pulled off I was thinking about a lot an one of the was my wife.

I pull up to my three story, six bed room, seven bathroom, and five car garage that heavily guarded by 24 hour security.

I parked the car and went into the house and when I stepped inside I seen my babygirl Faith see was the baby out of all my kids and the most spoiled one to she was only 17 teen senior in high school an make good grades so it's only right to get her what she wants.

"Hey daddy" she say

"hey why you still woke don't you have school tomorrow?" I asked

"can't sleep and I have no classes tomorrow" she answers

I said no more just walked of to lay down. I took the elevator to the third floor my wife and I had to ourselves. I walked in tired I undressed and lay beside her without her move I just drift to sleep.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

After changing my bloody clothes when dude got shot on the mission to something I had in the trunk I headed home .

I was with my with my Uncle Pook, we almost had James but he somehow got away. It was crazy cause half of them was sleep and bitch nigga James just ran for his life. I ain't stress it cause we had someone following him so it was only a matter of time before we get ol boy.