The Sit Down

(Gino)

The building was the best idea ever to be honest. I can admit the building was the spot down the bottom of Blackwell, four floors we could be on some new jack city shit with out the snitching. I was thinking about Lil Oz idea alot really we not  gone take the building and make everyone leave we that too hot but we can buy the bitch though ayye check me out with the ideas lol.

So i pulled up to the house Sade was home like always and still haven't had sex and its December now sad face fuck it. I walked in the house and ran around with the kids for a lil bit before Sade came downstairs trippin. We got the fightin and shit goin back and forth which made her break up with me, yesss Because now i can get some pussy without cheating ayye works out for me.

I kissed the kids and left the house. I called Lil Oz to see where he was at.

(Whats up nigga where the fuck you at?)

I asked as he picked up the phone

(Leaving the mall on the way home whats up) he says responding

(I'm gone meet you at yo spot call regg we need to have a sit down ) i say

(Got you) he said before hanging up the phone

We bout to take over.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

;

(Lil Oz)

(Yo Regg sit down at my house )

(Aite one) that's all that needed to be said before we got off the line

So I'm riding back to my house and got the jaguar full of shit that i might not wear for real but i buy what i want and i get want i want.

While I was pulling into the garage I seen this chick i been at for the longest.

(How you doing sweetheart haven't seen you in a min)

(Yeah I you ok) she speaks to me for the first time

(I'm making it how about you hmu sometimes ) I say to her

She just wrote her number on some paper her name was Tasha. I was real hype but just watched as she walked away she was 5'2 long brown hair hazel eye's and she was thick i think i hit the jake pot.

I pull in to the garage and seen G car so stuffed the shit i brought from the mall in the elevator for one trip.

So why i walk in the condo and Gino made him some to eat with his fat azz.

(Where Regg at?) G asked

(He on the way as we speak)

(What's all that shit for) he asked with a mouth full of food

(Damn nigga why asking so many question ) i asked

(Because I bitch what you gone do about it)

He shot back

(Shoot yo big azz ) i say as he laughed

I went to throw the bags and shit on the bed then set on the sofa next to G as he past me some crazy smoke while wait for Regg.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

;

:

(Regg)

I had finally had got some sleep and now they wanna have a sit down fuck they in the way. I know alot of people wondering how the grind and they doing other shit, runners shit heads we dont have to touch the work if we don't want to abd G likes to do the dirty work ourselves much safer then paying someone else to do and they snitch have to be smart like kevin gates said "ima shoota with a shoota i aint never pay fa dat ".

I walk in the house and these niggas was high as hell didn't even know i was dere until i took the blunt.

(Aite let get this over with ) i say

We rapped the phones up and put them in the icebox. We went over the plan and i have to say it was A1 look at it like this the building would be the HQ and the traps would disturb it the product can't get better then staying out the trap how they say out of sight out of mind.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Sorry I been gone for awhile but I'm back.

Vote and comment let me know what you think.

What yall thing goin to happen next will it work or fail.

Is Tasha any good for Lil Oz or not.

Look for the next chapter.