The Come Around

(Chris)

"Aye come get" I tell Lil Oz

"On my way" he says back

Fuck being in here I aint got time to be questioned by police. I know shit hot as fuck knowing Gino he probably killed a whole crew of niggas. I set up in the bed I could feel my legs a little bit more then at first so I took my first step almost falling but caught myself. My chest was hurting some crazy with shit wrapped around my chest the doc said I got hit three times one missed my heart by a inch.

I was regretting living the street life for a minute then I thought about all the money I missed out on. Only thing I remember was some niggas doin a bitch ass drive bye and niggas was shooting back and I just fell out. Fuck it that's the Life In Rich City now it's time to hit the block. When I look at the clip board there was a different name not mines Pops most have did it to cover shit up.

Pops will help anybody to make sure shit don't come back on him he as safe nigga better safe then sorry. I was relived when Regg and Lil Oz walked in It took them like 30 minutes to get here.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Lil Oz)

"Aye Chris want us to pick him up" I tell them

"Shidd I ain't goin" G shot back

I expected that Gino hates hospitals. We split the money and bagged it up.

"See you tomorrow bra" we tell G walking out

" aite" he said back

So we hopped in my whip and headed to the hospital to get Chris. I took us 30 minutes to get there but we walk in the room this nigga jumped up like he seen Jesus himself.

“Aye come on let's go" Regg says

We walk out the room door the this old nurse told Chris

"sir you have to stay here" she says

"bitch I'm saying out fuck out my face" he said back

The lady went to the desk and hopped straight one the phone. as soon we jumped out the elevator going towards the door security was waiting.

"He is not to leave here" one security officer said

Regg cock his arm back and dropped him one hitter quitter the other one was ready to jump in till I flashed the pistol on his ass and he stepped to the side with his bitch ass. We got to the car and dipped off taking Chris home before the police show up.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Mr. James)

“Boss one of the Southside dudes name is Gino he live up in Chester field" one of my workers said

"Go get him fuck you in my face for" I tell him

Don't take my money or my durgs I dont play that shit fuck what you heard I'm King James bitch. Aint nobody gone take from me I have a rep to maintain and nobody gone take it from me I mean nobody!!!!!!

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Gino)

After my brothers left I went to my room to lay up with my baby.

"What's wrong baby" I asked

"You I'm scared that what you're doing is going to come back on us" she said back

"it's not dont worry " I shot back

"hold on you hear that?" I asked her

"yea" she responded

I heard a window break and footsteps on the glass. I grabbed the Ar hidden under the bed and let one of the dogs out. Sade was hold on to her 9 for dear life I sent my dog down stairs ahead of me I heard one shot and the dog cried out. I got real mad I thought to myself these niggas gone die tonight.

Soon as I started walking down the stairs I seen this figure in the dark so I shot him dead. She said it was gone happened I guess this The Come Around.