One Step Closer

(Gino)

Life with no sex sucks for real makes life not worth living some times.

"Daddy can we get some ice cream and cookies?" Taylor asked me

"yes baby girl" I tell her

Just that one moment made my day a little bit better. My kids rarely come out their room especially when their friends over I just let them be they don't wanna be under daddy no more its kinda sad but their getting older wonder how the next one is going to be.

phone rings

"Aye lil bra guess who I see" my nagga Jay call me from Norfolk

"who?" I asked

"yo brother Chris" he responded

"send dem thangs at him and call me back when it's done" I told him

"already" he said as I heard gun shot go off as the phone hung up.

I felt a sense of relief knowing he could be dead. Fuck that snake ass niggas alway find away to get around things thats what snakes do.

I was bored as fuck I just set in the house while the my runners dropped off money. I had to hire them because shit was too hot for me to be out trapping I wont gone risk it so I opened a duffle bag filled with money and started counting.

The kids was upstairs playing Sade was in the room laying down getting bigger by the day so I was in my own zone at the moment.

phone rings

"What's up bra" I asked Jay

"he got away" he responded

"I'm on my way down" I say back

" Aite"

I told you snakes always find away around things.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

I packed a lil bag to head down to Norfolk to find Chris.

I walk outside to G car we was drive cause it was only three hours away and Popz had the jet.

" What's up you know where he at?"

"Shit and yea they wait on us"

:

:

:

:

:

We got to the place, well a block away and started strapping up.

G gave use the green light to go. G, Jay, and me was was going through the front and Jay people was going through the back.

We approached the building  and started taking niggas out one by one. It was like a fucking war zone going on, bullets flying pass your head is kinda frightening because just thinking if you was in the weinf place then that's your ass mister post man.

We finally got inside the building, niggas was coming out the blue shooting it was confusing in a way trying not to shot your own people but we had on masks. There was three floors to the building, shit was in the way trying to clear the whole building on some swat shit and trying not to get hit it sounds like alot but when you did it a number of times you get use to it.

We was on the way to the third floor when G had an idea to send some men on the elevator and we took the stairs again only thing in my mind is I hate fucking stairs now. Came off the stairs at the same time the elevator door opened up was like some call of duty shit for real. I was kind of mad at first cause I thought he wasn't their until somebody went into a the office room and saw him sitting at the desk.

"Well hello motherfucka" G says with a smile

I ain't gone lie the made me laugh on the low

"boy boy where ya been where ya been I ain't seen you in a while" I say to him"

He was really not happy to see us. there was money all around the room.

"I see you started your own business down here" G says

"yeah I did until you had to fuck shit up " Chris shot back

" well you not gone need all this were you going" I tell him take him out the chair

"For helping us y'all can slit the money" G tells Jay and his boys

" shiddd I want a some to fuck you mean" I tell Gino

"hurry up" he says rushing me

"fuck you bitch " I shot back filling two bags up

We threw chris in the truck of the car

"this gone be a long ride for you buddy" I tell him closing the truck.

Only one step left till life is back to normal.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

"Sorry for the wait I been working a lot but vote and comment tell me what you think"