The Life We Chose Part Two

(Gino)

I set on the bed chilling counting money kept 40 grand in my pocket then I hear a person mouth I didn't want to hear.

( Why you be gone all day and come back late? You let yo brothers and your family make your decision for you then tell everybody your business. They don't need to know.) Sade say going off

(Why the fuck is you tripping for? What is the problem?) I ask

(You the fucking problem you always gone you always doing some shit what about me what about the kid you don't spend no time with us) she shot back

(Look I ain't got no time for this and you always fucking tripping for know reason and I'm gone so we can keep all our fucking properties or did you for get look I'm done I'm gone fuck this) I tell her leave out the room heading to the front door.

I hoped in my old skool a drove off. I mean she might be pregnant and hormones be everywhere but ain't know reason to act like that or say the shit she said. Fuck it I'm gone go to the trap I'm stressed out I'm just gone work all night.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

Shit was getting real shoots was still going off two off my niggas was laying in the street with they're brain's hanging out their head. To be real this shit had me wide I was shook on the real I just wanted to make It out alive. It was was only six of us and four left and like ten or fifteen of the I only could see five of their peoples laid out.

Lil Oz was trapped behind a big ass tree truck. I swear It looked like the tree was about to fall over from the choppers. I prayed to God that we make it out safe.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Lil Oz)

Im mad I got trapped behind this fucking tree the I could die tonight. I got too many hoes to die tonight this some bullshit mane. I couldn't be mad cause I chose this life I made my bed now I have to lay in it, if I got out I'm going out with a bang. I started shooting more aiming at any nigga head.

I got my lil brother to look out for and I'm gone have to make sure he make it out he have to that's like my twin I can't function without him. I here a car stop the only thing I can think of that it's over they got backup and more shoots so I ran over to try and get to Regg.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Gino)

As soon as I got to the trap I seen it all shoot the fuck up. I got out and it sounds like a fucking war going on. I popped the truck and headed that.

I pulled up through the alley I seen Regg bright red shirt. I stopped thinking and hoped out shooting in the opposite direction of Regg and seen Lil Oz run towards him.

So much gun fire started going off I couldn't really hear then it was just silent then a scream for help

( I can't feel my fucking legs I can't feel me fucking legs!!!!!!!) when I turned around I seen Lil Oz on the ground.