Bloody Murder

(Gino)

My head was all fuck up thinking to myself if I didn't smoke dude my brother wouldn't be in a hospital bed but they gone pay. We two car deep rolling through the jets across town regg spotted the truck.

"that's the truck right there regg says"

We parked a block away and jumped out ski masks down staying low with chopper and pumps in hand. three took the back and we took the front. A group of dude was standing by the truck. Once they seen us they whipped out we started let off with a hell of gun fire going back and forth it went on for a hot second. Nun of us was hit but the other niggas was stretched out. We went up to all of them and put one in each of their heads. You might say damn overkill but had to make sure they dont come back for us.

(Lil Oz)

I just couldn't wait to get them fools shidd I'm always ready to ride at anytime. Its something about it the thrill of pulling the trigger that excited me but we hopped out the whip I had the semi automatic shotgun ready to go. As soon as they seen us I let loose making sure I hit some. It ain't last long but we made sure they wont coming back. We made the. niggas pay for what they did it was a must never fuck with my family, F.O.E family over everything. We sent a message dont nobody fuck with southside niggas we naturally rached.

(Regg)

I felt good killing them niggas cause of what they did to my brother. heading back to the car some niggas came out the blue shooting we returned fire. Felt like we was gone have to kill they whole hood. We was surrounded gino was in the middle of the street looking like scare face with a hundred round clip. G had dem niggas running while mac started one car and lil oz started the other one.

"Let's go let's go!!!! lil oz screams out"

We hoped in the car and speed off.

"they some bitch ass niggas bra." Gino says breaking the silence.

"hell yea they ain't bout dat life." lil oz replied.

We stopped by James River to throw the guns in and head back to the south. Tonight was crazy but I'm glad it over with and we was safe I aint think nothing of its just the Life in Rich City fuck em.

(Vote for more!!!!)