The Reality Of It All

(Gino)

My brother was sent to the hospital they say it's a chance of him not walking again but we strong dudes I know he'll pull through. The reality of it all is that Chris got shot then me now Lil Oz how will be next will on the next one get killed is this all worth it.

Before they got in they game I already got shot four times when I got shot a couple weeks ago that was the fifth time and I was thinking this shit is for the birds but it's paying the bills so fuck it.

I was fucked in the game but I still got to get this paper fuck that I have to feed my kids I got to get it. The trap was silent nobody said anything just all work it's cool but the tension was thick was thick so thick you can cut it with the knife.

I know they wanted niggas dead but nobody said anything about it I was waiting on the green light from Popz  I no everybody was gone ride maybe the whole hood cause they love Lil Oz not many hated him just gave him his respect he earned it though I took mines the others already new me.

I was thinking a lot my brother Chris haven't been heard from or seen and that make me nervous cause I don't trust him for shit real talk he might be blood but I'll murder that nigga on my life

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

I was hurt in pain my brother was a hospital bed niggas from the clique was dead some felt off. I guess it's cause I was thinking a lot it's just some much going on I just want life to be over.

But they say what don't kill you make you stronger but seem like at the moment I'm getting weaker and more cold hearted.

Right now it's you gone ride for me of you gone get killed by me fuck em.

We was sitting in the trap smoking work nothing but silence it was awkward but I wanted this gives me time to thing.

G was spaced out he would leave and come back he had a beg, most have got into it with Sade crazy azz cause he ain't answer none of her calls.

I mean that was for all of us though cause if it wasn't money it want making sense.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(unknown)

We ready to take over by any means all the money all the coke,weed, and dope plus the traps we just got one person that keep the family together and thats Gino.

We have to kill him as soon as possible we gone run Southside then the east end the the whole Rich City.