Back To The Trap

(Gino)

When we got back to the warehouse niggas got they money for cause Popz paid us for it.

"aye Pops who put Sade in on the job?"

"I don't know she just called me" he replied

"aite" I say back

:

:

Its been a week since Chris got shot but he doing better and my leg was still fucked up but I ain't been making money cause of this beef shit. Last night I asked her what made you call Pops put she never answered me so I let it go but she was trill for that one.

I woke up feeling kind of good but in pain so I pop a couple of perk and brushed my teeth then hoped in the show. Sade was having nightmares and was tossing and turning all night she would get over it sooner or later.

well I was washing of she walked in and brushed her teeth I just closed my eye and washed my hair then I felt her soft hands wrapping around me I passed her the rag to wash my back and I did the same for her. I cut the water off and pick her up taking her to the bed still wet. I kissed her lips and then down till I got to her other lips and started tongue kissing them making her moan and arch her back and didn't stop till her legs was shaking and she was dripping wet then inserted myself into her while she gasped for air and I stroked and stroked causing her to bit and scratch me making me go hard soon as I busted she fell straight to sleep.

:

:

After I got the work from Pops I headed to the south. My phone was doing hella numbers and money was quickly rolling in an only been out for a hour then my brother called

" what's good?" I asked

"I need four of them things and Regg want four to" Lil Oz replied

" on my way" I say before hanging up.

Today was rock Pops charge 10 a piece for 15 to 20 depending on who you are and I only bought 200 rack worth well you do the math. I dropped the work off to my brothers and got the money no talking was too busy for all that I'm on a mission today. I was riding around smoking playing music layed back behind the tint then my phone rung

"what's up baby" I say answering the phone

"I have something to tell you" she says

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Sade)

When I woke up I was feeling good but sore then I ran and threw up I was thinking shit this can't be happening again it didn't matter to me it's just the pregnancy shit like getting fat and being moody that shit in the way and takes a toll on the relationship. I swear Me and G got the argue soo many times and broke up it's not funny. So I put on so simple to run to the store to get the test.

:

:

When I got from the store I went straight to the bathroom and used the tests and they both said positive I was crying but happy at the same time it was crazy so I called Gino and told him.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

I was in the trap doing my thing with this annoying ass boy Lil Oz

he doing the most but funny at the sometime but I'm use to it.

I got Lil Oz to call G for the work we don't sale bricks we break them down but come out with more I like it naw I just like the money. When he came through

he just dropped the shit off and got the money I new he was busy but I got straight to work with the powder turning it hard.

The trap was doing numbers  we was making like 100 to 200 grand a week on so boss shit .

"Aye pussy wip dis up for me" Lil Oz says

"hell na nigga you do it" I shot back

"you all the way in the way " he said back

"so you bought it so you got to eat off it" I say back

"whatever nigga just hurry up" he says back and walked off

nigga don't know how long it takes to whip a whole thing up but we come back with double and it's still a smoker we get this money that's what we do.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Lil Oz)

I was thinking to myself trap is life that's how I want to live I mean I got locked up for a year and some mouths for a drug charge but I was just wilding out it fucked me up cause I was the first out of my dad and brothers to catch a drug charge but that time made me really think about my shit and how I can be untouchable with this shit and I did. Regg bitch ass pissed me off when he ain't wanna whip the the powder up for me but it's ok I did it when his slow ass got off the stove. It took me like less then 30 minutes to bring it back plus the phone was already wangin. I walked outside to serve a dude the a regular next thing I know he was laying on the ground dead and a pistol to my head I'm thinking to myself I hope this ends well for me anyways.

:

:

:

:

:

Vote for more comment to tell me what you think.