Up In Flames

(Regg)

Aye nigga got us fucked up we from Blackwell niggas know us who we ever and put my family in danger. Hell naw I ain't letting that shit ride fuck what niggas think.I called Pops phone

" What you want" My dad says answering the

"King James try to take G and his out" I informed him

"What I just cooled down the beef we had" he replied

He did to we was going back and forth killing everyday now we put gasoline to a lit mach. I don't care they came at my family some its on.

"Aye don't do anything I'm gone call him" Popz said

I couldn't say anything he just hung up. then my phone rung

"What's up" I say picking up the phone for Pops

"Green light" he says

I knew what it meant its on on sight shidd that good money.

"Aye green light" I tell Lil Oz, and G

"let's get it fuck talking I'm bout that action" Lil Oz says

I ain't reply I was soo fucking mad I wanted to kill something I wanted a war we all love that gunplay know you say who the fuck wanna play with guns but I'm like that shit is fun.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Lil Oz)

Green light shidd I'm ready for it I don't care nigga at my people's like that it go time. I look at G he was fading away from the shot to the leg. it looked like he had a two tone coloured jeans. one side was all red the other side was blue. I knew he lost a lot of blood so we rushed him to the warehouse and call the surgeon that my dad paid off to help out.

He a strong dude and this my time seeing him shot it was crazy blood was everywhere. It was pissing me of and to add on to it he was bleeding all other my new BMW.

"Aye stop bleeding on my seats damn"  I tell him

He took his bloody ass hands and wiped them on the other side making Regg laugh.

"That shit aint funny and You gone buy me a new car you bloody bitch" I say to the both of them

"fuck you and yo car" Gino says back

When we pulled up my Dad big boy Benz was out side with his security was patrolling.

"Aye get this bloody motherfucka out my car" I yell to the nearest security

I just seen my Dad run out hold on this old motherfucka running it made me laugh on the low.

"Hurry the fuck up " he demanded

They ran to Gino aid and got him into the building to the surgeon.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Gino)

After we killed them nigga Sade came down stairs crying and shit the kids tried to come but Lil Oz sent them to their rooms.

"Aye we gotta get you to doc she on the way there now so lets go" Lil Oz says

We get in the car and Lil Oz starts bitchin about the blood on his seats so I wiped some on the other side he was pissed. I don't remember the ride at all before I knew it we was there and people helping me to the surgeon. She doped me up on meds I woke up I was done. I limped into the meeting room where everyone was at. only thing I caught onto was Pops tell people where to go and what to do.

He just told me to get my family out and head to the second house. I did as told and called Sade and told her what to do.

Then he Told My Uncle Main to get some guy and head to apart of east side and my Uncle Pooky to do the same. It was ready to get crazy in the city.

I just had to get my family out that house with them bodys then I heard burn the house. I was kinda upset but thats what comes with the life but this the only house I stayed In for more then a year. my phone rung

" we out" Sade said

"Aye Pops we good to go on the house" I tell him

"Ok you two go with" Pops says

I got the keys to his Tahoe and drove to the house with the security behind me. When we pulled up I went upstairs straight to the panic room I grabbed some of my Baby MK bags and stuffed it with money. It like five bag to get all of I love to save money and I had alot of it. to the money to the truck and got the legal weapons and loaded them up in the truck the security the gasoline trail and watched it go straight to the house.

I watched my house go up in flames I just thought of all the memories I had there. I hoped in the truck headed to the other spot to see my family. when I pulled up lights was off I thought she was sleep but she ran out to me into my arm.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Sade)

I seen head lights I knew it was my baby. Not too many know where this spot at or how to get hear I like it more cause it was way bigger. I ran out to his arm I was soo scared tonight for him.

"You ok baby" I asked him

" Yea the house went up in flames" he replied

"Fuck the house as long as I got you I'm good baby" I shot back

"Help me with these bags" he says

I got the heavy ass bags and tried to carry them it took two trips. We laid in the bed he got up out the bed and got one of the duffel bags and unzip it and dropped all the money on top of me. I liked it then I thought this nigga just made it ran on me before I could say anything he started kissing and rubbing on me in all the right spots lets say the night ended well.