The Reality Part Two

(Gino)

So after all that shit that happened Sade called me yelling and shit with her pregnant ass I just ignored her and said ok she wanted me to come home but fuck that.

I use to just stash the money in the house but since I I didn't go home it was all in my truck talking about a walking lick, thats how I felt but I was like fuck it.

I tried to call Chris but it went straight to voicemail so that made me think more about what he could do over set up, for a slow nigga he could plot some shit out and my brother in the hospital made me want to just kill him.

He not gone say he did anything even when we know he did, he just lie about it so fuck it I know he want to come for me I'm just waiting.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Regg)

Sitting back smoking kept me related its like this the only thing that can keep me sane. I blew up Chris phone hella times and everyone in the spot did to. no one left just stayed in the trap it's been like a week now we was enjoying each other but it would've been better if Lil Oz was here.

He was making a slow recovery get feeling back into his legs but we always checked on him. My moms was going through some shit she was all in her feelings yell at us about how we need to stop what we doing for one of us get killed but it went in one ear and out the other.

While we was chilling one of our nigga was looking really nervous for no reason. So I got up and went outside and everyone follow after and 10 min later he came out looking scared in the face. I was looking around cause something felt off about the whole situation.

Then he walked off without a word being said and a car rolled up with a familiar face hanging out the window all I thought was this motherfucker.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Chris)

It's time to take what's mines and no one will fucking stop me I mean that and that's how I feel fuck them niggas that don't do shit for me but they owe me a lot their fucking lives. My cousin hit my phone telling me he ready.

Tonight I'm taking what's mines.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

(Vote)

(Comment)

(Tell me what you think)