Chapter 4

(Gino)

Shit was crazy how things happen was it karma or was it just life is it just the life we live. I had questions that I think nobody but god could answer everybody else would just be opinions. I need to relax and chilling so I headed home I wanted to spend time with my girl for a bit. I pull up in the drive way my house was the biggest it was a nice size in a wooded area not in Richmond my get away from the city it has a three floors upstairs had five bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, second floor kitchen 2 living, dining room, and the basement was the man cave huge tv, bar, pool table, arcade games,and dart board. I walk in hearing my two kids playing Morgyn he was five, and Taylor she was four we wanted them to be a year apart so they can be close. Not bothering them I walked up the stairs to the master room with a big walk in closet, king size bed, bathroom has his and her sinks marble floors big ass shower. My baby was laying down I flopped right beside.

"What's wrong baby? Sade asked me.

"Its just alot going on my mind is everywhere right now. I say rolling a blunt to relax even more.

"You no I'm here for you baby, just dont get drunk and get lost in the back yard again." She tells making me laugh and feel a little better.

"You will never let that go will you? I asked

" Hell no that was the funniest shit ever watching you fell and calling saying I'm lost I dont know where I am cursing yourself out. she says

"Whatever" I say sparking the blunt.

Sade was my rider she was down for since 18 years old she graduated college and everything my baby wont no hood rat she was educated. She always know how to make me feel better when I'm stressed out she was my backbone so I spoil her she don't like it but I don't care I do it anyway. I was smoking laying on my baby while she rubbed on and I just  hear the door slam god damn

I already new who it was.

(Lil Oz)

After leaving the hospital checking on Chris, me and regg decided to go to G house cause we didn't hear from him since last night. Most people knock or ring door bells fuck that I walk straight in ima thug fuck what you heard. Aye bitch get yo punk ass out the bed you bet not be fuckin my sis ima fuck you up I yell out head straight to the kitchen.

"Dont nobody knock or ring door bells no more? Gino says walking in the kitchen smoking

"Fuck yo door and yo door bell fix me some to eat damn I replied"

" Aite next time I'm gonna let my dogs out and eat yo ass up"

"I ain't fuckin with your retarded as dogs" I shot back

Regg was just sitting on the island rollin up then my niece and nephew ran in yelling uncle regg uncle lil oz what's up we both said back.

"Gimme some money? Taylor says with the cutest straight face holding her hand out.

"here babygirl" I gave her the money

"thank you she say with the cutest voice running off"

Regg was geeking "I'm glad she aint ask my me" Regg says while I mugged him she always hit one of our pockets up every time we come over. G was cool when we won't in the street like a whole different person goofy and funny we all was that way though regg was always the laid back one somebody you will think causes no trouble me and G was alike in every way from the way we carry ourselves to the attitude.

(Regg)

We was chilling in the kitchen smoking drinking a regular day nothing about last night came up not surprised it never does. Everybody else went to see Chris but G he doesn't like hospital or being near one "he says it creeps him out" but whatever we headed out back were he had a shooting range set up in the yard. Gino came out holding some cases with different weapons we loaded them up and shot out our stress didn't have worry about his neighbors cause they were like a mile apart

"stop fuckin shooting damn fuck wrong with yall niggas? Sade yells out."

"Shut up that shit up I replied back" causing G, and Lil oz to laugh under there breath

"Who the fuck, I'm gone come down there and smack the shit out you boy" she  said cause me to laugh

"Naw dont do that I pleaded" making them laugh.

"You got bitched" G says

Sade was crazy on the low I remember when she found out G was cheating, she beat the bitch ass and turn to G pulling her handgun out her pocketbook he took off running out the house while she was shooting at him that was the only time I seen him scared, funniest moment ever me and Lil oz just set there and watched. I bust out laughing.

"Fuck you laughing at?"Lil oz asked while they mugged me.

I told them Lil oz fell out  laughing weak as fuck.

"Fuck you niggas that shit aint even funny her crazy ass was trying to kill me" G says

"Bra we tried to call and warn you but yo stupid ass cut off yo phone" I shot back

"Her ass had a gps tracker on my phone" he say looking around talk lowly.

We laughed harder I love the moment we kicked it just us Chris was our brother but not as close to us as he should be. He was always doing us dirty like stealing money, drugs, shit out our house etc for no reason and dont need it and have like ten stacks in his pocket like I said he do us dirty but we still show him love.