Decision//Sam Holland

(Word count: 1869)

I laid awake in my small bed my eyes fixated on the cream colored ceiling.

Harry...or Sam?

I thought to myself. It was a recurring question, asked by many people. I really liked Sam, but I also liked Harry. I honestly couldn't decide. I knew they both liked me...a lot, but I wasn't sure who I liked more. Of course they're twins, but they look nothing alike which means I can't play the, "I like you both cuz you're twins!" Card.

My heavy eyes slowly started to flutter closed as I laid there in silence.

I guess I'll have to decide another time...

I thought to myself before falling into a deep slumber.

"Y/N! Get up!"

My younger brother's voice filled my ears as the very awake world came into sight. I squinted at him and sat up a little,

"Scotty, it's 7:00am on a Saturday."

I said, emphasizing the "Saturday". He rolled his eyes and pulled at my arm.

"I know, but you said you would drive me to the Holland's!"

I groaned, remembering the promise I made to my mother and brother.(Hehe I made a rhyme)

"Oh, right."

I mumbled, slumping out of bed.

I shooed him off so I could change into some decent clothing, picking out some black leggings, a band t-shirt, some black slip on vans, a black choker, and a black and red plaid button up to tie around my waist. I put some light makeup on and brushed my teeth before Scotty pulled me out of the door and to my car.

We arrived at the Holland's lovely home and Scotty burst out of the car, running to the front door.

"Someone's excited."

I chuckled as I stepped out of the car, locking it behind me. He frantically rang the doorbell as I walked up to the door behind him. The door swung open and Tom stood there smiling.

"Tom!"

We both exclaimed in unison. He had been away filming and we hadn't seen him in months. He scooped Scotty up into a hug, with me standing behind them. Tom was like that friend's older brother that you will always have a crush on, but nothing will ever happen 'cause he's way older than you and he's always gone. He was also one of my best friends. After Scotty finally escaped from his arms, Tom scooped me up and squeezed me tightly.

"I missed you, giggles."

He said, using the nickname for me that he knew I hated with a passion, setting me down and giving me a gently punch to the shoulder. I rolled my eyes,

"I missed you too."

He gave me another quick squeeze before closing the front door behind me.

"So, how long are you here for?"

I asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He leaned up against the wall,

"Just a couple weeks."

I nodded,

"That's good..."