Moments//Peter

(Word count: 1222)

Peter and walked down the school hallway, observing all the different types of people in our school.

"She looks like she actually hates everyone and everything, but hides behind a shit load of makeup and fancy clothes."

I said, pointing at one of the popular girls for a second. He laughed and nodded.

"On point once again, Y/L/N"

I did a little bow and smiled as we continued to walk.

"Oh, he looks like he's one of those guys that plays literally every sport, but hates sports and really just wants to look at himself in the mirror all day."

I said, giggling. Peter looked at me.

"That was so perfect I'm beginning to think you've actually spoken to these people."

He cocked an eyebrow suspiciously. I shook my head, still laughing. We walked in silence for a little bit and once we got to my locker Peter gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, do you like anyone?"

He asked. I blushed a little and turned around to my locker, fiddling with the lock.

"I don't know, Peter. Do you?"

I bit my lip, trying not to sound too flustered by his question.

"I do."

He replied and I turned around.

"Who, Liz?"

I asked, still trying to be as casual as I could be, but failing when my foot started to tap nervously. He shook his head, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"I-"

He started to say, but the bell rang. I grabbed my books and walked past him.

"I'll see you later, Pete."

I said before rushing off to class.

After that, Peter was kind of avoiding me which made me a little worried, but knowing him he'd probably come around by morning.

I was laying in bed that night, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about things when there was a gentle tapping at my window. I sat up and looked through it, seeing Peter in his Spider-Man suit, hanging upside down. Chuckling, I got up and walked to the window, letting him in.

"What're you doing here so late?"

I asked, yawning and rubbing my eyes. He took his mask off and nervously held it with both his hands.

"I-I want to tell you something..."

He said, looking down at his feet.

"Ok..."

I replied, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He started to pace around my room, mumbling pointless things to himself.